Has this ever happened to you?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
L

Leef `c

Anyway, I always wake up & come on the computer first thing. I get dressed in case I have to go out and pick up a pack of cigs or some food either or, but mainly I just sit on the computer all day & listen to music,game, download bullshit, etc.

Well just a few minutes ago I was listening to music & doing what I do everyday, just dazed on the computer. I stopped all of a sudden and I thought to myself that this whole life is trivial. And everything just felt so artificial & I just got so scared. It was really weird, but it just feels like nothing matters. Bad feeling.

sometimes
nothing mattering can be a nice thing...

but lots of times it is a depressing thought.
either way i guess it doesnt matter..

to answer your question..i have had that thought..but not while in front of a computer sceen,
I usually have it while a juma or church or some other very boring event.

Sometimes it's liberating though..cause it means I can f**k up..and it all doesnt really matter.
In the beginning it was depressing though..cause it meant I was missing answers, and trapped in a system that made no sense to me..

It still makes no sense..but I'm here..so the solution for me is to just explore life....listen to your nature and do what feels good...and and above all don't to take everything so seriously..cause like you said at the heart of life nothing really matters...

I have had feelings and thoughts like that before, but it was usually after drinking heavy doses of alcohol and being in a depressed state of mind.

jales said:
I usually have it while a juma or church or some other very boring event.

That made me lol

I sometimes feel that way, I don't know if its bad also though.

I mean maybe all that happens down here is trivial, I do think most of the stuff we stress out about is. well I think most of the time if we looked from out side of the problem we would see that most of the stuff we stress out about is not that actual a big a deal as well think.

But ye sometimes I just like stop, and think what is all this about? and is any of it that important? Well, whether it is or it isn't I always think all try my best and what every well be well be.

Sixtyten said:
Anyway, I always wake up & come on the computer first thing.

Yes, I am guilty too, Sixtyten...lol I usually get some pm's from my UK friends and find them waiting there for me. It's a nice thing to wake up to...lol
Happy birthday, btw.

I wake up and get on the computer hoping there is someone on im, runescape, a lonely life, etc, just someone there to talk to me, but there usually isn't, I stay on the computer waiting for someone and usually nobody ever gets on...

Naleena said:
Sixtyten said:
Anyway, I always wake up & come on the computer first thing.

Yes, I am guilty too, Sixtyten...lol I usually get some pm's from my UK friends and find them waiting there for me. It's a nice thing to wake up to...lol
Happy birthday, btw.

It's not my birfday :p

Yup, I spend a lot of times in front of my computer, and sometimes I do have that thought. But you know, I like spending time in front of it.
But yeah, I get that kind of thoughts sometimes. Not good.

But still, I like communicating with people online, making videos to YouTube, There is a lot stuff to do in my room, but sometimes it sure becomes too much rutine.

i thought the same thing when i woke up
i get up and go straight for the computer to sit and stare at youtube, myspace, alonelylife, and only a few other sites all day. then i get sad for a minute and think about how i should have gone looked for a job and i know ill lie to my moms later and tell her i did. im pathetic and dont seem to care. *sigh*

loketron said:
i thought the same thing when i woke up
i get up and go straight for the computer to sit and stare at youtube, myspace, alonelylife, and only a few other sites all day. then i get sad for a minute and think about how i should have gone looked for a job and i know ill lie to my moms later and tell her i did. im pathetic and dont seem to care. *sigh*

at least you can lie. my grandparents see me sitting here every hour of every day. i make myself go out for a couple of hours just so I don't look so pathetic.

Yes it sounds pretty familiar. Oh and happy birthday Sixtyten :)

Ok, if you guys want it to be my birthday so **** bad how about a cake mailed to me?

Fodderboy we need your baking skills :p

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    4 KB · Views: 2
the toughts that go though my head usuwaly is how i wish i could just get to know every one online in real life so i could have some off line friends.

Outlawstarl337 said:
the toughts that go though my head usuwaly is how i wish i could just get to know every one online in real life so i could have some off line friends.

That is a nice thought Outlawstarl337.

Geez Sixtyten, looks like you are having a birthday party in here.

Latest posts

Back