Hello : ) nice fun guy looking for friends

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jester15

Reaction score
Hiya everyone : )

I'm a 35 Male from UK north east.

I have always had drive and determination but I seem to be running out of steam due to a combination of things.
I have been separated (not sure why I was thrown to a dusty shelf) for over a year now.
At first I moved on well but I have come to realise that I have been let down by a poor social life and friends who are either too busy for me or simply do not really care. Added to this my family’s health has not been good and my dad and recently my sister have been diagnosed with cancer - life deals some cruel blows and this certainly puts life into perspective on what really matters.
My family are priority and yet due to my lack of social life and friends I feel lonely and down.
I myself I'm grateful for good health, a nice home and a decent job but none of this seems to matter to me without my family’s good health and friends, fun, laughter etc.

I figured this forum would be a good place to chat and make new friends.
So please get in touch :)

jester15 said:
Added to this my family’s health has not been good and my dad and recently my sister have been diagnosed with cancer - life deals some cruel blows and this certainly puts life into perspective on what really matters.

Hi Jester,
Can relate a little, my mom had cancer and dad dementia and it is really shocking how people just drift away and don't know what to say. Welcome.

hey Jester, welcome! sorry to hear about your troubles, you sound like a positive person
I hope you find some good support here

Hello Jester :) welcome to ALL. Come and join us in the chat room sometime :)

Hello jester =) Welcome. Hopefully you'll be able to make some good friends here. I wish all the best for your father and sister. Do let us know how things progress with them.

Latest posts

Back