Has anyone not bought the current generation consoles yet?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I haven't bought a PS4 or XB1 because I already have 4 consoles and an iPhone with games on it.

Most games I am interested in have been released on LG alongside CG so I've not even considered going to CG.

Maybe in a few years I'll get one, but my next console most likely will be a Wii U.

Edit: I already posted to this thread.... facepalms

PC is logically the most sensible, at least in theory, before you bring Microsoft into the picture.

I feel you'd have to be able to build your own PC (or be very well off) to really get the full effect; the former of which I'm definitely open to learn with no way to, so for now, I prefer consoles.

The PCs that still work can still be used, just not for gaming.

Enpatsu No Shakugan said:
PC is logically the most sensible, at least in theory, before you bring Microsoft into the picture.

I feel you'd have to be able to build your own PC (or be very well off) to really get the full effect; the former of which I'm definitely open to learn with no way to, so for now, I prefer consoles.

If you want to learn how to build a PC, I can help you. I've build mine over a year ago and had no real issues.
The most important thing is to pick the right components for your system. You don't even have to build it. There are dozens of companies, which allow you to configure your system and then ship it built to you with a few years of warranty service. I've learned everything I needed to know about hardware in less than a year from YouTube videos. I would recommend you some YouTube channels if you want. If you have any questions you can ask people in the comments there or me.

Dr_Pixel said:
Enpatsu No Shakugan said:

If you want to learn how to build a PC, I can help you. I've build mine over a year ago and had no real issues.
The most important thing is to pick the right components for your system. You don't even have to build it. There are dozens of companies, which allow you to configure your system and then ship it built to you with a few years of warranty service. I've learned everything I needed to know about hardware in less than a year from YouTube videos. I would recommend you some YouTube channels if you want. If you have any questions you can ask people in the comments there or me.

Maybe a year ago, I would've messaged you, but I've already moved to consoles. I don't really need a high end PC for really anything these days. Just a basic one to do random tasks is it.

I have the xbox one, ps4 & switch but really the PC just covers so much more and logically the best choice to put the money towards, though I am not sure I shall give my money to ps5 or project scarlett yet

Latest posts

Back