Hey :)

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OnlyChris

Reaction score
I usually turn to music to solve issues like this but there's only so much that can do, so here I am.. woop!

I have always distanced myself from people as i start to form a friendship, I have no idea why it's probably because i'm scared of eventual rejection/backstabbing (cruel world out there). Anyways i've just come out of a 5 year relationship, she was the only person i'd ever spill my heart out to so it's as if there's a big gap to fill now.

Just reread this, what a depressing post/introduction lmao..

I'm 21, from England and have a lot of time for other people. So if you fancy a chat or wanna get something off your chest I'm a friendly open ear!

Hey another Brit! So...um...how about that weather eh? ;)

Welcome to the forum dude - where you from? I'm living a nomadic existence in the South Birmingham area

h3donist said:
Hey another Brit! So...um...how about that weather eh? ;)

Welcome to the forum dude - where you from? I'm living a nomadic existence in the South Birmingham area

Just got back from spain after a month, suprisingly missed the moggy rainy weather haha!

Hertfordshire, pretty dead down here :/ I've always wanted to visit birmingham, everyone i've met from there are sound haha

Latest posts

Back