Fallout 4

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vixie

Reaction score
It's happening :D
[video=youtube]
The new dog is awesome

Let's be honest here, it's a carefully orchestrated engine-driven trailer that shows absolutely zero gameplay and gives little idea about anything else. Having said this, I have no doubt it will be awesome and it will give me a convenient excuse to update my PC yet again :D

2XGa3.gif

I'll be waiting for it patiently...

Ohhhh yeah! Capital Wasteland, here I come. Insanely excited about this! :) :) :) :) :)

Heheh, plus it gives me a darn good excuse to go out and buy a PS4.

Nice. Hope to find out what changes and improvements they've brought to the series soon.

Good to see the Call of Duty dog's found a new job too ;)

Someone just pointed out to me that the player character spoke to the dog at the end of the trailer. Bethesda's RPGs are famous for their main protagonist being the strong and silent type. I am not sure how I feel about this...

I hate Fallout. It is too boring. I'd rather play STALKER :D But my brother will want it.

Apparently it's going to be set in and around Boston. That means the Commonwealth. That means androids. :D

Cavey said:
Someone just pointed out to me that the player character spoke to the dog at the end of the trailer. Bethesda's RPGs are famous for their main protagonist being the strong and silent type. I am not sure how I feel about this...

well, tbh we don't actually know that the dude in the vid is the main character do we ? :p

hugswithtrees said:
Pre-ordered for the PC, really love Fallout!

I was gonna preorder it but its 50 quid man, screw that, wait for the bargain bin :club:

hugswithtrees said:
Pre-ordered for the PC, really love Fallout!

I was gonna preorder it but its 50 quid man, screw that, wait for the bargain bin :club:
[/quote]

and wait even longer!? :eek:
living near Bethesda, MD has its perks though ;)

I generally really don't like Bethesda games very much, due to a lot of problems in their game designs, but I love the Fallout universe. It is really just so unique and interesting that I'm actually looking forward to Fallout 4. I like that they finally realized they needed to add a bit of color to these games. I just hope they do more to fix all the other problems.

By the way, yes the main character is voiced now. They kind of leaked a document about it a while back and it was posted by Kotaku. The trailer confirmed pretty much everything about the leak.

Oh, dear. This will lead to a significant boost in desktop component sales as gamers rush out to upgrade their hardware so they can play this game to their satisfaction (which, when it comes to gamers, tends to mean that their hardware has to be able to create lie for six days and rest on the seventh). At times like this I feel lucky to be broke so that I'm not even tempted to think about building my own home version of the Google Data Center so I can play a game. :p

I am so glad and reassured Bethesda are not only focusing on ESO (which is such a disappointment) but I really hope we wont get the disastrous Microsoft Live bullshit.

I cannot say that the preview is really exciting, I don't see anything really new or different. New Vegas was a drag for me and never finished it, when the first one I finished it twice.

Bethesda PLEASE get us a good story, not only nice graphic and content!

Tada!
[video=youtube]

Check out the E3 Showcase at this link

EDIT: oh crap someone beat me to it.

Really exciting news. Hope it's not buggy. And to think I was excited for the witcher...

Latest posts

Back