Looking for online gaming pals!!!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Knight

Reaction score
Ok I am very lonely with no friends but I am online all day and I'd like to see if anybody wants to play online games with me, I play runescape, urban terror (fps) and many other games, I am willing to play anything, Thanks!

Gamer here :)

I play alot of Company of Heroes, I have a City of Heroes account, play COD4, etc... Got a couple of games that I would love to play mp that I never have like Titan Quest, Test Drive Unlimited, etc...

...Anyone play Starcraft on Battle.net?

when star craft 2 comes out we all need to play together or at least start up a cool clan.
any xbox live players my gamer tag is my acount name here so just send me a friend request stating where you know me from k ^^.

Ok thanks for the fast reply everyone, lets see what we can figure out :)

I play video games online. World of Warcraft private servers, Call of Duty 2 (I have COD4 but my discs are messed up so I cannot install), Starcraft (Qui?), Warcraft 3, Dawn of War (Don't have Soulstorm yet), and Halo for the PC. Hit me up on AIM (I am usually on) at "BlackCat1462" or if you have an Xfire account I have that too but I am not on all the time (If someone has it I will try to be online). You can add me on Xfire at "chemicalkitten"

I'm usually on maple story a lot... Lemmie know if you ever want to play =0)

I play Team Fortress 2 frequently, and I'm always on steam (pm me if you're interested). I also own a copy of COD4, but I don't really play it anymore :p I used to be a hardcore Trackmania player also, so if anyone want to play or get a track evaluated, I'm on :) (all on pc btw)

i have been wanting to play an MMORPG game but i havent found anyone who will join me.. anyones welcome to join..just let me know

I own just about every game mentioned in this thread. steam name is Archeoptrix if anyone is down, lately it's been mostly Company of Heroes and Team Fortress 2 for me.

I tried to play Company of Heroes. Man that game is difficult, especially when you are fighting other people. I guess I just sucked at it :p

Rebel, I would say play FFXI because you make lots of friends in the game, but you also won't have a social life at all if that game is played seriously.

So the only mmo I play as a substitute is Wow. I'm not currently playing because I tend to get somewhat addicted and then quit for awhile (and I've been itching to come back), but I could level with you or something if you thought you honestly would want to spend the time playing it.

Anonymous said:
Rebel, I would say play FFXI because you make lots of friends in the game, but you also won't have a social life at all if that game is played seriously.

So the only mmo I play as a substitute is Wow. I'm not currently playing because I tend to get somewhat addicted and then quit for awhile (and I've been itching to come back), but I could level with you or something if you thought you honestly would want to spend the time playing it.

I play WOW too, and surprising I don't get addicted to it even though i just bought it, but it is fun I must say.

I have a 360 account by the name of DamageX10 but I play offline on my 360 unless someone here play NBA 2K8, and are not a quiter.

It mostly wow, NBA 2K8, act of war: direct action (skirmish) and counter strike source for me.

Chris 2 said:
I play WOW too, and surprising I don't get addicted to it even though i just bought it, but it is fun I must say.

I have a 360 account by the name of DamageX10 but I play offline on my 360 unless someone here play NBA 2K8, and are not a quiter.

It mostly wow, NBA 2K8, act of war: direct action (skirmish) and counter strike source for me.

I would be down for some comp stomps in Act of War some time.

Chris 2, would you want to do some kind of static leveling on the Silverhand server? It's where we would create characters that are only leveled when we are all online at the same time. This way we could just do instances to level and not have to get bored grinding or trying to catch up to those who are higher level.

If Rebel joined us I think it would be a lot of fun. I have a couple people I know on Silverhand to that did this, although I doubt they would want to level a new character from scratch to 70 again.

When warhammer online comes out i would be really interested to meet anyone from the forum on there and maybe starrt our own guild :) im pretty much a RTS player but dont get online very often usually play single player, but i am on the RA3 beta online which is pretty good when that comes out would be interested to play ppl :)
my email is [email protected] if anyone is interested

Anonymous said:
Chris 2, would you want to do some kind of static leveling on the Silverhand server? It's where we would create characters that are only leveled when we are all online at the same time. This way we could just do instances to level and not have to get bored grinding or trying to catch up to those who are higher level.

If Rebel joined us I think it would be a lot of fun. I have a couple people I know on Silverhand to that did this, although I doubt they would want to level a new character from scratch to 70 again.

I would love that Anonymous, off course how could I say no to a person with the coolest cat avatar ever? I just recently bought joana leveling guide, and boy I level faster than I could ever dream off, but that because I don't know anyone (obviously) so I solo most of the time. If we can get a group of people on here to do quest together, I am more than happy to join. Though I think it best if we are not on at the same time, that we play our other character, as we should only do the quest together on the same level, and this is for fun. I am currently trying to get my character to lvl 30 because I have never ever had a chance to experience riding on a mount in any mmorpg game.

Latest posts

Back