Today is the happiest day of my life!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
M

Mrs Falcon

This morning in a registry office with all my family present, my dear Mum Anna married her lovely doctor friend Francis. And now I have not only two great Mums, but also I got another sister, Josy! :)

I was bridesmaid with her. I am so happy because also today is sunny and warm, blue sky abd lots and lots of happy people. Our Mums will be going to south of France very soon for honeymoon while we will be taken care of by our aunties.

It was such a sweet occasion. Anna wore a cream silk wedding dress and carried a posy of purple and pale blue freesias. I was so excited. Afterwards, after they signed the register book we went back home to a big wedding reception. People have only just gone. My Mum's wedding will always be in my heart because it was such a moving occasion.

It was the most happiest time I have ever known, the wedding being simple and low key. It's cool having two Mums now and a sister, even if she is only a few months older. Now we are a proper family, and that makes my life feel even more meaningful, also for my sisters and I thank you guys for posting so sweetly to me. :)

Latest posts

Back