DealMAKERS

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 108508

Reaction score
Well, we have a thread depicting traits that sour a potential relationship for us. How about we list some things that make our tummies flutter, too?

I'll go first.

Any man that can grill a steak to a perfect medium definitely wins the key to my heart.

AmytheTemperamental said:
A man that is willing to grill a steak to well done :club:
Oh good grief...shoe leather? C'mon Amy, get it together!

stb said:
I got you both covered *wink
Will you wear an apron that say, 'Kiss This Cook' for us, too?

On a related note, I had a friend who had that apron and I only glanced at the wording. I almost got myself in some big trouble with his wife.... :p

MissGuided said:
Oh good grief...shoe leather? C'mon Amy, get it together!

stb said:
I got you both covered *wink
Will you wear an apron that say, 'Kiss This Cook' for us, too?

On a related note, I had a friend who had that apron and I only glanced at the wording. I almost got myself in some big trouble with his wife.... :p

Amy will not listen to reason, So I will marinate her meat for a fort night so it's palatable. I need an apron come to think of it, perhaps the latter lol.

Any combination of clever, witty, cute personality, and moderately but not excessively opinionated. I like the good discussions and a friendly meeting of the minds.

I will, but it won't be a prime cut filet. It will be one of those blister pack ones. :)

Here is my list:

• Glasses
  • Intelligence
  • Career Asperations
  • Love of the outdoors

I'll come back and post in here later but now I got to go out and buy a grill. :)

Let's see, deal makers hmmm.

Girl parts.
Capable of being in a monogamous relationship.
And there has to be a physical attraction.

LonelySutton said:
Kindness not niceness.

Interesting. Could you explain? Doesn't it follow that one will be accompanied by the other?

BeyondShy said:
I'll come back and post in here later but now I got to go out and buy a grill. :)
LOL, don't forget the apron!

LonelySutton said:
+1

A guy that has mastered the coy little wink when he is joking around. Love that.

Likes to be resourceful and learn new things.
Someone that tries to be more self reliant.
Someone straightforward and honest.
Frugal and doesn't like to waste money.
Likes to cook. It's been a long time since anyone other than myself has cooked for me.

What usually gets me interested though is when someone is really kind and helpful to others.

I like this thread topic! :)

1. Will kill spiders that get in the house.
2. Likes to watch Scandal.
3. Is a good person even when nobody's looking.
4. Keen on trying new things at least once like eating lambs brains or something like that.

-Teresa

SofiasMami said:
I like this thread topic! :)

1. Will kill spiders that get in the house.
2. Likes to watch Scandal.
3. Is a good person even when nobody's looking.
4. Keen on trying new things at least once like eating lambs brains or something like that.

-Teresa

#3 is an endanger species. And I pride myself on being culinarily adventurous but grey matter I would try with some reluctance.

Latest posts

Back