I give up

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadInside

Reaction score
I think I've given up on everything. I can't focus. If I feel it hurts So **** much. I don't want to die but I don't want to be alive either. Iv put everything in and I'm left broken and hurt. Why should I put in anymore? I don't have anything left to give but I wouldn't take a second of it back.

That sounds really painful. Are you willing to say a bit more about your situation, what's going on with you?

Even if it's at the middle or the end or in a jumble, try telling us a little. We're here to support you .. what has made you feel this way?

Pain, emotional and physical, is a part of life. It does hurt, I'm not denying that, but you can get through it.
What doesn't kill you DOES make you stronger. Every single time you go through something bad, you get stronger, even if you don't realize it right now. Without risk, without pain and heartache, you can't get what's good in life.
Life is about trial and error, if you fall, get back up and try again. We only fail when we stop trying, so keep trying, it's worth it.

BadInside, so sorry you feel this way. Today, particularly i'm feeling this way too. It's a constant battle that seems never ending. I, for one, am not giving up. No matter how hard things may seem, I am holding on and going through each day like I went through yesterday, making it alive and sometimes content. I'm not giving up until that joy I need, until that prosparity. Ofcourse, it's easier said than done but atleast when I say it, I might just do it.
Stay positive and speak words of positivity, no matter how negative the situation may be, no matter how impossible it may seem to get out of the hole you're in, you'll make it.
I hope you feel better soon.
Please, take care.

TheRealCallie said:
What doesn't kill you DOES make you stronger. Every single time you go through something bad, you get stronger, even if you don't realize it right now.

Life is about trial and error, if you fall, get back up and try again. We only fail when we stop trying, so keep trying, it's worth it.

So much truth here Callie, thank you.

TheRealCallie said:
Pain, emotional and physical, is a part of life. It does hurt, I'm not denying that, but you can get through it.
What doesn't kill you DOES make you stronger. Every single time you go through something bad, you get stronger, even if you don't realize it right now. Without risk, without pain and heartache, you can't get what's good in life.

+1!!

You can't go through all the years of your life, without some pain, tears and heartache. It's simply impossible. Every single one of us will go through some pain, just as you. You're strong, since you've survived to this far. Life will throw even more stones to your road of life as you keep going on, but you will survive each one of them. It just takes time and nothing happens fast.

My joy has disappeared and I want it to come back. I had it all. Right there in my arms. But I couldn't keep it and now I'm half a person :'(

BadInside said:
My joy has disappeared and I want it to come back. I had it all. Right there in my arms. But I couldn't keep it and now I'm half a person :'(

It sounds like .. you lost someone close?

I'm sorry to see you so down. I understand the feeling of losing someone, breaking up with a significant other or losing someone to death. It's not easy and the pain is on a whole other level that you can't ever describe enough with words alone.

It's okay to vent it here. We'd hear you out and maybe it won't provide you any peace or make you feel better but it helps a little, in some way. I'm sure some of us can relate to you as well. Hang in there though and take care.

You're in a good place to talk it out. Just keep saying what you feel comfortable saying. When you do that you can find yourself sorting things out in your own mind without even having anyone say anything back, except you usually do have to be talking to someone. But if people can say something back that could help, we shall. :)

I'm listening.

Latest posts

Back