What's the stupidest thing you've ever done when you had a crush on someone?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
E

EveWasFramed

What's the stupidest thing you've ever done when you were crushing on someone?

I asked this guy out that I was totally crushing on. lol, I got shot down.:p

Heh...I wrote the girl's name on a paper and put it under my pillow. Then not long after that my roommate found the paper and....the secret's out !! It's stupid because I shouldn't have done it knowing I'm sharing a room with someone else XD

BTW, I did that because it helps me to dream about her in my sleep. XD It's something my mother taught me and it works.

Blue said:
Heh...I wrote the girl's name on a paper and put it under my pillow. Then not long after that my roommate found the paper and....the secret's out !! It's stupid because I shouldn't have done it knowing I'm sharing a room with someone else XD

BTW, I did that because it helps me to dream about her in my sleep. XD It's something my mother taught me and it works.

Oh, man that's like the sweetest thing I have ever heard off.

i got a good one
anyone ever seen the movie "say anything". theres that famous shot were john cusack with his grey trenchcoat on holding a radio over his head playing some sappy 90s love song! anyone? huh? HUH?
yea i did that in high school to a girl i liked. it was awesome!

Ok, I took this girl camping and we went on a hike, we came to a small cliff so I went down halfway and turned to help her, my feet slipped and I scrapped most of the skin off my belly on the rocks. Then when we got back to camp I went to cut up some fire wood, I placed a piece of wood about 5ft long on the ground and took my short axe and hit it in the middle, the ends of the sticks few up and smacked me on both sides of my head at the same time. Who says chivalry is dead.:p

GHOSTNYOURMIST said:
Ok, I took this girl camping and we went on a hike, we came to a small cliff so I went down halfway and turned to help her, my feet slipped and I scrapped most of the skin off my belly on the rocks. Then when we got back to camp I went to cut up some fire wood, I placed a piece of wood about 5ft long on the ground and took my short axe and hit it in the middle, the ends of the sticks few up and smacked me on both sides of my head at the same time. Who says chivalry is dead.:p

RFLMAO!! That's funny. I hope she took care of your scrapes and splinters...lol

ROFLMAO! I'm sorry Ghost, but I had to laugh with you. That was just awesome!

Me, I met a guy in an apartment complex. My mom's boyfriend, at the time, was very racist. He thought the guy looked hispanic and wouldn't let us go out together. I told him I was going to do it anyway (just to piss him off) and he locked me in my room. We were in a second story apartment. I took my sheet and knotted it to my dresser, then threw it out the window. I packed a bag and lowered it with the sheet and then climbed down. We made it all the to Oklahoma, by hitchiking, the next day. We got caught and had to go back tho. I was so rebellious lol.

EveWasFramed said:

I asked her out.

I know, I am horrible!

hawk9007 said:
said something in the middle of the class room ,RIGHT when everyone got quiet,so everyone heard

OMG I did that once! Yelled to someone, just as the room got quiet! I cringed when I went into that room for the entire rest of the year!

Blue said:

awww....that's sooooooooooo sweet!:)

loketron said:
i got a good one
anyone ever seen the movie "say anything". theres that famous shot were john cusack with his grey trenchcoat on holding a radio over his head playing some sappy 90s love song! anyone? huh? HUH?

OMGROFLMAOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

I saw that movie and I can sooooooo visualize you doing that, Joe!!!!!!!:p:p

Irishdoll said:
ROFLMAO! I'm sorry Ghost, but I had to laugh with you. That was just awesome!

Me, I met a guy in an apartment complex. My mom's boyfriend, at the time, was very racist. He thought the guy looked hispanic and wouldn't let us go out together. I told him I was going to do it anyway (just to piss him off) and he locked me in my room. We were in a second story apartment. I took my sheet and knotted it to my dresser, then threw it out the window. I packed a bag and lowered it with the sheet and then climbed down. We made it all the to Oklahoma, by hitchiking, the next day. We got caught and had to go back tho. I was so rebellious lol.

What?! You were rebellious as a kid?? lol, you had some big cojones, girl!!!:p

Frostburn said:
EveWasFramed said:

I asked her out.

I know, I am horrible!

lol...please tell us what happened!! Inquiring minds want to know!:p

GHOSTNYOURMIST said:

Murphy's Law?? lol Dude. Your luck was seriously sucking that day!:p
Shredded belly and a cracked skull. I don't know about chivalry being dead, but YOU almost were! ROFLMAOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!:D
By the way, what happened with you and the girl?? Was she impressed with your woodsy he-man type skills??:p lol, are your ears still ringing? lol, OK I'll shut up now. At least she agreed to go out with you...I got shot down!:D

EveWasFramed said:
loketron said:
i got a good one

youd be the one staring out the window K

loketron said:
EveWasFramed said:
loketron said:
i got a good one

youd be the one staring out the window K

bwwaahaa haa haaa...what song is playing???:p

I wrote a love letter to her and gave it to her; She wrote a nice letter back rejecting me even though I knew she was single

investor said:
I wrote a love letter to her and gave it to her; She wrote a nice letter back rejecting me even though I knew she was single

Could have been worse...she could have just completely ignored you. Yeah, that would have been pretty bad.

Latest posts

Back