Mystery shopper

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Triple Bogey

Reaction score
They send them in to my shop to secretly mark us on how we serve customers. We got our latest result today and it was me who did the serving. I scored 100%. It said I was very friendly and upbeat ! :)

Awesome! I'm glad you give your customers a good experience when they come in your store. :)

HoodedMonk said:
Awesome! I'm glad you give your customers a good experience when they come in your store. :)

Thanks.

I've had some bad ones in the past and my previous manager gave me some honeysuckle about it which was totally unfair. But yeah it's nice to get appreciated !

Hey I used to have mystery shoppers too but it was a team effort, and was involved in one myself when I was working my last job. It was interesting cos it was a totally new experience for me. I've never done it before. I think I did okay. But your scored 100%, congratulations on that!

ladyforsaken said:
Hey I used to have mystery shoppers too but it was a team effort, and was involved in one myself when I was working my last job. It was interesting cos it was a totally new experience for me. I've never done it before. I think I did okay. But your scored 100%, congratulations on that!

Yes it's a team effort for us as well. We only get our yearly bonus if we average over 80% on all 24 mystery shoppers visits a year. If you deal with the mystery shopper and don't get 100%, they don't mention who it is though. And the manager will likely get you in the office and tell you off.

I have had some stinkers over the years. When we didn't wear name badges they used to describe the colleague so the manager knew who it was. One said I was 5 foot 4, mid 40's and balding. When in fact I was 5 foot 6 and in my 30's at the time. I wasn't impressed !

Triple Bogey said:
ladyforsaken said:

Yes it's a team effort for us as well. We only get our yearly bonus if we average over 80% on all 24 mystery shoppers visits a year. If you deal with the mystery shopper and don't get 100%, they don't mention who it is though. And the manager will likely get you in the office and tell you off.

I have had some stinkers over the years. When we didn't wear name badges they used to describe the colleague so the manager knew who it was. One said I was 5 foot 4, mid 40's and blading. When in fact I was 5 foot 6 and in my 30's at the time. I wasn't impressed !

What, that's not very nice of them to describe you that way. Pfft. Well, now you got nothing to worry about cos you're on top. Who cares what they think anyway.

ladyforsaken said:
Triple Bogey said:
ladyforsaken said:

I have had some stinkers over the years. When we didn't wear name badges they used to describe the colleague so the manager knew who it was. One said I was 5 foot 4, mid 40's and blading. When in fact I was 5 foot 6 and in my 30's at the time. I wasn't impressed !

What, that's not very nice of them to describe you that way. Pfft. Well, now you got nothing to worry about cos you're on top. Who cares what they think anyway.

Yes I get much better ones now ! :)

Latest posts

Back