Pick three things that describe you when your feeling depressed.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1. cold. as in, I sleep with 3 comforters in the summer.
2. detatched. as though my body is just a shell I'm hiding in, but not a part of me. my life, it isn't mine, it's someone elses and I'm just watching to see what happens.
3. apathetic. I don't care about you. I don't care about me. I don't. I'm sorry, I can't help it. I don't care.

1. I become hopeless and see no escape
2. I daydream about a better life and become jealous of others
3. I start to lose trust in all people, especially men

1. withdrawn (i dont want any one to see me when im at my weakest)
2. lonly ( because i know theirs no one i could konfid my weak moments in)
3. same as Bob

1-Very withdrawn (I just usually lock myself in my room for hours..days..at a time)
2-Angry at myself for not being better than I am, and jealous of other people for being able to do and have some of the things I wish I had, like friends, a social life and a life in general.
3-No one cares, and no one understands what Im going through.

1. Inconsistent mood. Could be slightly happy at one point and then head-hanging depressed.
2. Sleepy. I let myself sleep for long periods of time.
3. Lazy. I don't want to move, hoping life will pause and I can catch up.

1 need alcohol
2 quiet as a mouse (maybe quieter)
3 cant eat ( but thats good and so is the alcohol :D )

Blue2008 said:
3) I eat lots of bad foods

See am the opposite. when I feel depressed I do normally eat but its faced cos I know I feel weirs if I don't eat. But its an effort to cook and eat when am feeling down.

okay this might seem funny as it doesnt happen much

1. More devilish as you may have never felt

2. Rocking

3. Extreme extrovert

1. Empty
2. Hopeless
3. Alone

To enter this state, whatever causes it, is truly a horrible experience. It feels nearly inescapable and infinite. Only wandering thoughts seem to end the torturous realm of my own mind; which is consumed with dwelling on painful truths that have manifested.

Everything feels better after a cold shower and a long nap. Then you can at least pretend that it will not return.

Latest posts

Back