I want to cut

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lilE

Reaction score
I want to take my razor and cut my face open, so that I am can look as ugly as you think and want me to be me.

That's how everyone sees me and treats me like anyways. So why not play the part, all cut up and honeysuckle, because it is proper, it fits.

I feel rejected and unwanted by everyone, like a pile of honeysuckle.

lilE said:
That's how everyone sees me and treats me like anyways. So why not play the part, all cut up and honeysuckle, because it is proper, it fits.

Why give them the satisfaction of knowing they're getting to you? fresia those guys, man; you don't need their approval. If anybody puts you down, tell them to blow you. It's better to be angry at the world than to be its doormat.

Because have can every person be wrong and I am the only one that is right.

lilE said:
I want to take my razor and cut my face open, so that I am can look as ugly as they think and want me to be me.

I've had someone I loved dearly say this specifically. And not just once, but repeatedly. They couldn't see that despite what they thought, they were loved and "everyone" wasn't against them and no one was trying to hurt them. I don't know your situation and story, but I know that for most people there will always be help waiting if they look for it. Wearing your scars on the outside especially so prominently won't stop those feelings, if anything, it will exacerbate them. Don't hurt yourself physically. It will not stop the mental pain, it will only be a momentary distraction.
We are here for you lilE. You are wanted, you matter.

I don't give a fresia right now, this is what they wanted. Have to slice.

lilE said:

700 years ago, most people believed that the Sun wen around the Earth. "Most people" were wrong.

During WW2, most Germans thought the Nazi Party was alright. "Most Germans" were wrong.

"Most people" think that we only use 10% of our brains.

"Most people" believe in the supernatural.

"Most people" can't wrap their heads around Calculus and String Theory.

"Most people" are ******* idiots, and shouldn't trusted as the arbiter of truth on anything.

There's only person who defines you, and that's you. Do YOU think you're stupid? Do YOU think you're ugly? Do YOU think you're a bad person? By all means, strive to improve yourself, but don't be beholden to the rest of the world. The truth is, the world doesn't give a **** about you.

I cut my face a couple of weeks ago. My mother's response was, "LOL". Like I said, nobody really cares.

Every one of them every last one of them. Nothing I can do but watch as it is. The only purpose in life I am denied. So there is no purpose anymore. My mom is the only person I love and care for which is why I am still here.but if it weren't for her I would have killed myself... I will eventually kill myself there is no doubt about that.

No_Nickname said:
lilE said:

700 years ago, most people believed that the Sun wen around the Earth. "Most people" were wrong.

During WW2, most Germans thought the Nazi Party was alright. "Most Germans" were wrong.

"Most people" think that we only use 10% of our brains.

"Most people" believe in the supernatural.

"Most people" can't wrap their heads around Calculus and String Theory.

"Most people" are ******* idiots, and shouldn't trusted as the arbiter of truth on anything.

There's only person who defines you, and that's you. Do YOU think you're stupid? Do YOU think you're ugly? Do YOU think you're a bad person? By all means, strive to improve yourself, but don't be beholden to the rest of the world. The truth is, the world doesn't give a **** about you.

I cut my face a couple of weeks ago. My mother's response was, "LOL". Like I said, nobody really cares.

Ok and I don't give a **** about everything you just wrote, so I am going to ignore you now.

I would like to kill myself

lilE said:
I would like to kill myself

You talked of depression and about how you were trying for the sake of your mother. Won't she be concerned even now? Talk to her or at least imagine how she would feel if this is the path you decided to take. I know there may seem to be no other option, but try at least.

I didn't end up cutting and I currently have no thoughts of harming myself anymore. No thoughts about suicide either. Feeling a bit better today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back