a song dealing with loving you for you and not listening to the media

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChicagoStyles

Reaction score
So being that the media always talks about the "perfect body" and what not, i did a song and music video that deals with loving you for who you are. Kind of got tired that people feel they have to live up to the "Ideal body" and just stress themselves with that instead of loving themselves for what they are! enjoy everyone!

[video=youtube]

thanks guys, just thought that there is a bunch of the same thing in hip hop with materialistic and degrading women, thought a positive message would be nice for a change!

I love it. Maybe one day everyone will feel self acceptance and then world will be a lot happier place x

ChicagoStyles said:
thanks guys, just thought that there is a bunch of the same thing in hip hop with materialistic and degrading women, thought a positive message would be nice for a change!

I just saw this now, and I wanted to say kudos to you for doing like you said, countering a negative trend with a positive message. It's always nice to see that there are artists out there who go against the negativity and excess in the media and try to offer something more conscious.

Keep up the good work! :)

Latest posts

Back