What is your comfort food?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shio

Reaction score
For those who don't know, comfort food is food that provides a feeling of well being. It usually has a high amount of sugar and carbs.

Is there any food that comes to the rescue when you're down? If so what's yours?

Ice cream because when I was six, my grandfather used to buy me a bar everyday after school. It's always been associated with him and the love and caring he treated me with.

Usually any type of cake, pie, ice-cream, pastry, and similar lol Sometimes also pizza... and hamburgers, too, if they're juicy. Even meat.
LOL

pizza%20pie-977x395.png

Oh my, anything very unhealthy as ice cream, chocolate, pizza, french fries, cookies but from the healthy side I love blueberries, strawberries and raspberries.

I used to eat Bit-o-Honey candies or taffy for this. I think for comfort food especially it's more the action of nibbling than the content.

Anything I don't have to make myself. The food really depends on my mood, but often something warm with meat and/or cheese.

I discovered a few years ago that my local Asda stocks Reeces cups and I am not addicted to them so much so that when I saw a video on youtube of someone making a giant one I really wanted to do it and make one for myself.

Does anyone feel bad after eating too much comfort food? For example if I get what could frankly be seen as a family sized meal from McDonalds I will gorge myself but then a few hours later I will feel really bad about myself and swear I will never do it again...

Latest posts

Back