Cosmic Musical Roundabout

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Niantiel

Reaction score
Posting this here because it's really me being ushered back into what I was meant to do again with my life. I've rediscovered my lost muse. :)

So, with all of the messed up things in my life at the moment, I turned back to music to re-discover my identity. I bought a ton of new equipment, including a new bass. My equipment is as follows:

Bass: ESP LTD B-206SM 6-String Bass
Amp: Markbass Multiamp S Head
Markbass 600W Amp (Left)
Markbass 300W Amp (Right)

Cables: Mogami stage cable (25 ft.)
Elixir stage cable (25 ft.)

Pedals: Electro-Harmonix Big Muff Deluxe
Danelectro DJ-6 Pepperoni Phaser
Tc Electronic Triple Delay Flashback
Boss Loop Station with F5-6 Foot Switch

I'm eventually going to get more pedals, I'm in fact making a list of one's that I've watched reviews for that I liked the effects for online but it will have to wait a while until I recover financially from buying all of the above.

So, I took a step back away from my band, to start working on my own music. Honestly, with the loving support of those in my band. Playing with the different effects, I came up with a really psychedelic sound that, sounds like not a bass at all. Haha. So, I ran a tech demo recording of it because since I'm doing this, I might as well be DOING it, you know?

So, I figured that I'd just share the tech demo for those interested in trippy sounding stuff. The quality is not the greatest, as it was the first time I've recorded something, but it'll give you the general idea. Track does admittedly have noise to it, but eh, I'm amateur level at recording. I can edit it out later once I get the program installed to do so.

Tech Demo Low-Fi

Latest posts

Back