Life is Strange

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
H

HoodedMonk

Excellent excellent game. Made me cry. Available on Steam, Xbox1, & PS4.

New installment being released tomorrow and I can hardly wait.

Did you kiss your friend? And when you did, did you lie about it and try to play it off like nothing happened?

That's all I remember from that game :O

Oh, Episode 4 is coming out tomorrow? I wasn't updated about it but cool! I play it too, didn't exactly make me cry yet, but it did move me at some parts. Very nice game, me thinks.

kamya said:
Did you kiss your friend? And when you did, did you lie about it and try to play it off like nothing happened?

Yes and yes. :p

Play the 4th chapter. It comes out at like 4pm or 6pm tomorrow our time in the USA. :club:

ladyforsaken said:
Oh, Episode 4 is coming out tomorrow? I wasn't updated about it but cool! I play it too, didn't exactly make me cry yet, but it did move me at some parts. Very nice game, me thinks.

What episode are you on? The 3rd one was the heartbreaker.

ladyforsaken said:

Wait it may be coming out a bit later where you are.

There's a chart on their facebook page that tells you when it gets released in different places.

This game, though a while back now, really had me re-evaluating my life :) It is a work of wonder.

Also, for the those interested, there is now a season 2, but i'm not getting it until all the episodes are out. I will warn you, it is not an immediate follow on of season one, so don't get excited.

Oh! Hubby just bought this game for me for the PS4 - haven't played it yet. Glad to see it's held in such high regard! I look forward to playing. 😊

I think its f**king awesome!

PM when you've completed it. I despise spoilers and I hate dishing them out so, will only talk about each episode as you complete them ;)

I started it, really liked it. Have to get back into it. Only made it to the lighthouse.

kamya said:

Lolololololol 
It was a good game, though.

This isn't my type of game, but a friend of mine who did like it showed me a playthrough of it, and it seems a lot more interesting to watch than to play. More akin to a movie or TV series.

One thing I picked up right away was how, at least in English, the main character had to repeatedly infer how she "just turned 18" again and again at first, which felt odd both narratively and character design wise; she looks 14 at the oldest.
Then I heard that it was censored because she gets involved with things minors shouldn't be doing, so they had to nudge it in the Western release that she's of age.

But isn't it an M-rated game? Why should it matter?

Latest posts

Back