New to the whole forum thang.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kototama

Reaction score
Hello to all. I'm an odd case. I'm married (25 years) I have two spawn ages 16 and 10. I'm a rather accomplished photographer and a complete gamer geek. I'm also a rather extreme introvert. I don't have much in the way of extended family or many friends to speak of. I have one best friend who lives 10 hours away whom I rarely see. And I have one friend in Scotland (who is currently not speaking to me for reasons unknown). And I'm pretty lonely. I feel like I'm utilitarian at best. I wash laundry, dishes, clean litter boxes and tend to day to day things. I feel under appreciated and somewhat unloved. Sometimes it's crippling. I see no end in sight and no happiness down the road. I cry more now than I did when the puberty hormones were hitting. I feel very little self worth. I don't feel like I have any situations where I can be myself and was kinda hoping this might just be the ticket. We'll see. :) I tend to think I'm rather lovable once you get to know me. So greetings to you all.

Hello! And welcome to the forum! :)

EDIT: btw cool username; very meaningful

Welcome to the forum, Kototama !

There is a section called 'express yourself' where members show their photographs !
It would be nice to see some of your work !

I suppose this is a good place to start because it's not exactly a huge site, so less intimidating.

Welcome to the site.

Latest posts

Back