feel like cutting again

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lilE

Reaction score
I feel like cutting again, I want to cut my face since that is where the problem lies. I am tired of not saving anything for myself, of having no self respect just to try to achieve my goals. I can't take it, this can't be, can it, my fear is true, and these things will never come back. I wish I was dead. The rage, the hate, the frustration. Cutting, cutting, pleasing you, you win, you've always won, i've always been a loser, I was one then and boy am i ever one now. And it's always been you.

I wish I was dead, this torment has been going on for far too long and it never gets better, the damage has been done.

You have to keep fighting. Things never improve right away.. they do little by little
Also I think cutting yourself would further damage your self respect.

Hang in there *Hug*

Im so sorry that you are feeling this way. Please don't give up on yourself, You are important.

I'm sure you are sick of hearing this question...but are you seeking any professional help? If not it would be a good idea. I'll be thinking of you.

Found this web site, http://www.emotionsanonymous.org/ its a 12 step program..I think it would be useful. There are meetings Worldwide. maybe you could check one or two out?

Be well LilE. You are not alone.

Thanks everyone. But I still feel like cutting, my arms, legs, torso, the blade...my old friend.

I want to be dead.

lilE said:
Thanks everyone. But I still feel like cutting, my arms, legs, torso, the blade...my old friend.

I want to be dead.

I can't say anything that will make you feel different or better - except I have been there, I know (a little bit - I can't know exactly how you feel) what it feels like.

Your feelings don't scare or disturb me. I can understand them, I have felt them. I don't even want to say you will get through them or to get help (though of course this is good advice!)

Take care of yourself, as others have said you're not alone, there are people here for you.

I'm better off dead, I've been living too long. I should have died years ago from my failed suicide attempts.

Nope. I know you know otherwise, there's a part of you wants to live - that's why you're posting here. I can't talk you out of it, but I can talk to that part of you that wants to stick around.

Hugs for you, I'll be in bed soon but look after yourself.

Hey, you've got things to look forward to. You know it. Try not to let bad stuff mess with your head, there are ways to deal with problems and from what I know, you do have some distractions you can take on to take your mind away from hurting yourself. I know it's hard to get rid of these thoughts you have in your head, that doesn't mean you let them take you for a ride through cutting. What good would it do you? Try to sleep it off, and tell yourself you will do something when you wake up. Not cutting, but something you'd enjoy doing. Whether you feel like it or not. I'm not sure how else to help, but I hope you feel better soon.

Latest posts

Back