What video game are you currently playing ?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cataplasme

Reaction score
I searched but haven't found a similar thread. So here it is.

I am currently playing Don't Starve Together. I play with my brother and one of his friend.

The problem is that my brother is going in holiday today and will not be able to play with me anymore and his friend is someone who declared me his love few years ago but it wasn't shared so it would be a bit awkward to only play with him.

So if there is anyone who wants to play with me ?

I don't really play that many games on games consoles anymore.

But I have downloaded a good one for my phone, again, I'm not a huge gamer (If you can call it that for android games, lol) but I seen this one and it's great. It's called 'Monument Valley'.

It's a puzzle game where you have to guide this princess through a series of scenes, changing it to get her from one point to another. But it's kinda like you're changing things from your perspective, it works on illusions you see. I'm probably not doing it justice because of my shitty explaining, but I'd recommend it to anyone who likes puzzle games.

2_monument_valley.jpg
[img=400x500]http://i.ytimg.com/vi/VPXsdWT1pQQ/maxresdefault.jpg[/img]
[img=700x480]http://www.fullprogramlarindir.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/Monument-Valley-5-horz.jpg[/img]

I think it's a great game too 9006. it's enjoyable to play, pretty, good music (and cheap) I definitely recommend it.

I'd seriously pay £10 for that game, it's so well made. I believe there's two others you can buy too now, I'll have to download them bad-boys soon.

Fallout New Vegas...

I've probably started that game 6 times already without finishing it... this time I will.

Starting Pillars of Eternity. Like most cRPGs, a lot of investigation into the pros of cons of each class needs to be done.

"Might & Magic: Clash of Heroes" sometimes. I try to don't play games now couse I'm too addicted :c

EvE Online has once again managed to sink its claws in me. Still as cold and unforgiving as i remember xD

League of Angels (not sure it`s in the category meant here)

Dead Rising 3 - not because I want to, but because it's aiding me in diagnosing my Kernel Power error issues and it's the one thing I know that will definitely cause an unexpected restart.

Hi guys. Newbie here. I have a few games i play.
Dead Island is excellent. I have Fallout New Vegas but haven't really played it yet and my friend recently bought me Grand Theft Auto San Andreas that i absolutely love@!
I love violent video games as im.a pacifist vegan irl. Lol😊

Latest posts

Back