What video game are you currently playing ?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Slogging my way through Witcher 3. Well written for the most part, looks great, yet utterly boring. Maybe the setting and the social realism shoehorned into an RPG just aren't my thing.

ardour said:
Slogging my way through Witcher 3. Well written for the most part,  looks great, yet utterly boring.  Maybe the setting and the social realism shoehorned into an RPG just aren't my thing.

I feel like RPG's in general are just fairly disappointing nowadays, for me personally at least. A real shame. 

Paraiyar said:
ardour said:
Slogging my way through Witcher 3. Well written for the most part,  looks great, yet utterly boring.  Maybe the setting and the social realism shoehorned into an RPG just aren't my thing.

I feel like RPG's in general are just fairly disappointing nowadays, for me personally at least. A real shame. 

Things have been this way for  a few years now and it's not limited to AAA developers either. A couple of highly praised CRPG revival titles turned out to be distinctly average.  I am interested in giving Tyranny a go though.

Witcher 3 could have been better if it weren't for the open world design.

tsar said:
Skyrim with 80+ mods its consumed me

hmm, a new skyrim playthrough with different mods....

no... no.... no...

:p

Been playing warframe, multiplayer coop first person shooter used to play it a couple of years ago, free 2 play game with in game transactions, but unlike most games you can get a lot of the stuff by grinding so its pretty **** good, seems to have gotten a lot better.

also been playing through the bioshock games, and gone on a new quest modpack on minecraft called journey to the core, which is like a journey to the centre of the earth kinda thing.

Mr Seal The Albatros said:
tsar said:
Skyrim with 80+ mods its consumed me

Hah! That makes two of us. What kinds of mods are you using?

Big ones are Requiem with all of its sub mods
Better vampires
Emmersive creatures
Immersive armour
Immersive weapons
Forgotten magic
2k textures lite
Bunch of village mods and fort ones
climates or tamrial
Immersive sound
Frostfall
Ineed
Better crafting
Race menu
Some city mod to make the cities more alive
Efx lighting mod
Falskaar
and a bunch more

Bouncing between Halo Wars 2, Vindictus, and Lego : Dimensions. Highly recommend Lego : Dimensions to Geeks. :) Hardly an innocent kid's game with all the references lol.

Mount and Blade: Warband.

most underrated game i've ever played so far.

looking forward to its sequel Bannerlord.

I'm completely out of touch with the more recent videogames, as I can't afford an HD TV and an Xbox One or some other console. That being said, I have so many games I bought for my Xbox 360 that I never played, I recently started playing Fallout: New Vegas and I'm having a blast.
I also have a bunch of games I never played, including Mass Effect 2-3, Dragon Age 2, a sim called Moerta: city of gangsters and a bunch of others. I'm also playing at the same time War in the North, which is pretty fun.
And of course, I need to replay both Oblivion and Skyrim.

Now that I got into it, I think I'll spend at least as much time with TES: Morrowind as I did with with Oblivion and Skyrim each. No regrets though.

Rodent said:
Now that I got into it, I think I'll spend at least as much time with TES: Morrowind as I did with with Oblivion and Skyrim each. No regrets though.

Morrowing I feel is a far superior game than both other ones ;-)
Granted, it's dated, but storywise, gameplay mechanics wise, loot wise, everything-wise, Morrowind was very impressive by it's sheer ambition.
If you have a decent computer, I don't know where the project is at yet though, but you might want to check out a fan-made project called Skywind. It's basically people reprogramming Morrowing with Skyrim's graphics and probably some mechanics. Some images on the web look very impressive.

I just finished playing Rise of the Tomb Raider and Uncharted 4, they were pretty fun. Right now I'm playing Middle Earth Shadow of Mordor which is really pretty tough.

I'm getting back into playing World Of Warcraft. It's been a long time since I logged on. It helps me distract myself from thinking. Usually play video games at night a lot of the time. :)

M_also_lonely said:
Unreal Tournament 1999
I have 2004 as well, but its not running.

classic

Theres a new unreal tournament game actually, was in development last year and you could play it for free, should still be available.

I am back on minecraft and eve online :eek:

evanescencefan912 said:
I just finished playing Rise of the Tomb Raider and Uncharted 4, they were pretty fun. Right now I'm playing Middle Earth Shadow of Mordor which is really pretty tough.

I like Uncharted 4 as well. Yet to play Rise of the Tomb Raider though but I'm sure I'd like that as well. Was planning on playing Shadow of Mordor at some point. :x

Latest posts

Back