What video game are you currently playing ?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Xelha said:
Tealeaf said:
Xelha said:
I've been playing Ark and Divinity Original Sin 2... two games that I love to death lol

Divinity is amazing, but some of the battles are starting to drive me crazy.

Driving you crazy in what sense? Difficult? 

I love the battles but I worry that the game is going to have low replay value because of how sporadic they are compared to exploring and other things.

I just got to Bloodmoon Island and a couple of them are hard. I'm not sure what strategy I want to use for them. Were there more battles in the first game? It's been a good few years so I don't remember too well.

I stopped playing all FPS games. Have been playing them for decades.

Now I play. Skyrim: Legends.

Injustice:Gods among us on the PS4 since i've had a child I very rarely get to play console games anymore but I sat down and played this with him (he's a teenager now) and I really enjoyed it.

Tealeaf said:
Xelha said:
Tealeaf said:
Xelha said:
I've been playing Ark and Divinity Original Sin 2... two games that I love to death lol

Divinity is amazing, but some of the battles are starting to drive me crazy.

Driving you crazy in what sense? Difficult? 

I love the battles but I worry that the game is going to have low replay value because of how sporadic they are compared to exploring and other things.

I just got to Bloodmoon Island and a couple of them are hard. I'm not sure what strategy I want to use for them. Were there more battles in the first game? It's been a good few years so I don't remember too well.

I actually never played the first game... only got into PC games a few years ago. With this game I just make sure to go out of my way to do sidequests and things so that I can get more XP... sometimes I'll go somewhere and then end up having to come back later when I've levelled up. It also helps when you can cast a protection dome that replenishes all your armour.

I'm still playing my 300+ modded skyrim because I have no life.
That and a few other games like Aura Kingdom and Sims 4.
Basically I have too much time on my hands.

After 8 days and 6 hours playtime of Fallout 4 with the same (first) character, I made an alternative to complete a different storyline...now I've hit a point of exhaustion and gave the old Bully game from 2006 a shot again. Still fun beating up fellow kids...only virtually of course.

I'm currently determined to finish Hitman, it's been on and off for way too long.

I seem to be addicted to tweaking graphics settings and never manage to actually play anything :nerd:

Got an idea for Dwarf Fortress. There's a bug where you can get extremely strong by swimming for a year or so. An earlier version had wildlife climbing up trees at incredible speeds because of this. Will try this with the alarmingly large cat population, so I can sic them on the next were____ that inevitably shows up.

Just finished Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain. I'm really just agonizingly waiting for Last of Us 2 and Metro Exodus to come out.

Doubt most of you will even know what it is, but I've been playing Shenmue 2. I just recently got that re-release on the PS4, and finished the first game a few days ago so I'm working on the second one now. I'm doing the duck races right now (like literally now), which may sound silly but it's kind of addicting. I saw a video on youtube showing a race where you can apparently race against a penguin, which I've been playing this game since it was released almost 20 years ago and I never knew there was a race against a penguin so I have to see that.

Most recently it's been these three:

Cataclysm: Dark Days Ahead (PC)
Monster Hunter World (PC)
Forza 7 (PC)

LostInLimbo said:
Doubt most of you will even know what it is, but I've been playing Shenmue 2. I just recently got that re-release on the PS4, and finished the first game a few days ago so I'm working on the second one now. I'm doing the duck races right now (like literally now), which may sound silly but it's kind of addicting. I saw a video on youtube showing a race where you can apparently race against a penguin, which I've been playing this game since it was released almost 20 years ago and I never knew there was a race against a penguin so I have to see that.

I have Shenmue 1 on Dreamcast.  I never got too far into it but i love the feel of the game.  I've always meant to go back and play it through.  I was unaware they were re-released on PS4.  I deffo will have to pick that those up now

Latest posts

Back