What video game are you currently playing ?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BlueCynic said:
I always just go back to Fallout 4 and FIFA. Can't update Battlefront 2 because it'd take days thanks to the Wi-Fi speeds 😩

Fallout 4 is so much fun. I love it when you find the weird stuff like the alien gun! 😁
The dog reminds me of my dog that died a while ago. She too was a German Shepherd. 
Do you like the ranged weapons or are you more of a hand to hand combat kind of guy? I always die when I try to use stuff like the Pickmans blade. I better stick with my sniper rifle. 😂

Jessicat said:
BlueCynic said:
I always just go back to Fallout 4 and FIFA. Can't update Battlefront 2 because it'd take days thanks to the Wi-Fi speeds 😩

Fallout 4 is so much fun. I love it when you find the weird stuff like the alien gun! 😁
The dog reminds me of my dog that died a while ago. She too was a German Shepherd. 
Do you like the ranged weapons or are you more of a hand to hand combat kind of guy? I always die when I try to use stuff like the Pickmans blade. I better stick with my sniper rifle. 😂

It's one of those games you never get bored of. I'm a sucker for the Gatling Laser and a shot gun, and I've probably wasted far too much time developing settlements 🤪
It's almost a challenge trying to turn settlements into advanced communities. Though in one play through I set Garvey up with some Missus at Coastal Cottage, call it an enforced retirement 😜

ringwood said:
Sci-Fi said:
Besides the usual DC Universe MMO, Transformers Forged To Fight app, DC Legends app, Minion Rush app (currently worst update ever, 5 year anniversary - lets completely retool the game and start everyone from scratch), I'm also playing Assassin's Creed Odyssey.

How is Assassin’s Creed Odyssey? Think it’s suitable for a 9 (almost 10) year old? My son has played the previous titles, but heard this one has a lot more graphic violence/sex in it?

I haven't run into any violence more graphic than the other games.  As for the sex, it's done off screen from what I've come across so far.  I've romanced one character and all you see is him pick her up and then the next scene is them coming out of her home.

The game is rate M for Mature 17+.  I have no idea if the sex scenes become more involved beyond what I've had so far, I'm not far in the game since I tend to look for  and do the side missions and explore.  As for nudity though, there is a gigantic naked statue of Zeus on the island you start the game on, and it's climbable because there is a synchronization point on his lightning bolt.  And he is anatomically correct.

Jessicat said:
Enforced retirement? That was funny. 😂

Oh yeah, no more settlement quests from him! Put him and his missus from Overland Station in farming clothes, find a way to make a house out of that destroyed cottage and you're good to go!

BlueCynic said:
Jessicat said:

Oh yeah, no more settlement quests from him! Put him and his missus from Overland Station in farming clothes, find a way to make a house out of that destroyed cottage and you're good to go!

Something like stay here and stfu?
😂

Jessicat said:
BlueCynic said:
Jessicat said:

Something like stay here and stfu?
😂

Pretty much. Plus, it's almost a story in itself, a retired married minuteman staying away from the trouble, looking out across the coast.

svisionguy said:
The only game I play these days in World of Warcraft....anyone playing that?
I used to play a little, though I've played in a really ... weird way - offline, with bots and AI companions, simulated auction house and guilds etc. Pretty interesting experience, tbh.
Glad I never really got too deep into it, crap's addictive and I've seen far too many MMO horror stories to try any of them ever again. It helps than 95% of all MMO's are this cutesy, grindy animu crap, which I don't find appealing in the least.

I was a semi-competitive player of Warcraft 2 though (which is also the only time I've seen an RTS game being better on PSX rather than PC), stuff's pretty taxing on the brain and hands.

X-1 Alpha said:
svisionguy said:
The only game I play these days in World of Warcraft....anyone playing that?
I used to play a little, though I've played in a really ... weird way - offline, with bots and AI companions, simulated auction house and guilds etc. Pretty interesting experience, tbh.
Glad I never really got too deep into it, crap's addictive and I've seen far too many MMO horror stories to try any of them ever again. It helps than 95% of all MMO's are this cutesy, grindy animu crap, which I don't find appealing in the least.

I was a semi-competitive player of Warcraft 2 though (which is also the only time I've seen an RTS game being better on PSX rather than PC), stuff's pretty taxing on the brain and hands.

I used to play on an old Everquest server like that, I agree on the "cutesy" crap. WoW actually used to qualify for that with me...Gnomes...gah!  But its my only social outlet these days...lol

Jessicat said:
Used to play WOW. Not any more. Played it for years so got a bit sick of it.
😄

Well, if you ever wanna come back and try it again let me know!!

svisionguy said:
I used to play on an old Everquest server like that, I agree on the "cutesy" crap. WoW actually used to qualify for that with me...Gnomes...gah!  But its my only social outlet these days...lol

Haha, yeah, the gnomes and the pandas ... geez. I don't inherently hate cute things, but when it permeates nearly every game in the genre - it's just too much. Or maybe I'm just a sucker for the graphic style of Ultima Online and Chroniques de la Lune noire (R.I.P :()
I know how it feels, though in my case the game was a MOBA instead, League of Legends to be specific. It was fun in the beginning, but later on I'd gladly ditch it if it weren't for some of the people still playing.

Been playing Red Dead Redemption 2, it's quite a game. Have a feeling I'll be playing it for months before I'll finish it

I've been playing Red Dead 2 and old school runescape for mobile. Plus a few other mobile games as well.

Carl Nicola said:
Been playing Red Dead Redemption 2, it's quite a game. Have a feeling I'll be playing it for months before I'll finish it

What do you think of it so far? It's really a big and well done game, so much to do.

'The Last Of Us' - it's a great quality game - it is about the world ravaged by an outbreak and you're tasked to smuggling this teenage girl across the states to this lab where they can use her natural immunity to find a cure. I love it because it makes the characters seem so real - gone are the days when game characters were nothing more than just a two-dimensional pixels bobbing across a two-dimensional screen dodging barrels from a two-dimensional monkey.

I've been playing Arena of Valor and Mobile Legends for mobile. They are games where you team up with others in 5 vs 5 matches and try to out strategize the other team.

I thought I'd have another play through all the 'Resident Evil' games - if only my dodgy scart cable could just work all the time and stop making my television black out like it's being possessed by a poltergeist.

Anyone play Overwatch on pc? Was thinking of setting up a Discord channel to play with anyone who's interested

I've been playing MSG 5 The Phantom Pain. But in retrospect, I don't know if it was such a good idea. The strory is haunting me.
Funny when you think it's a mundane backstory for an 8 bit character for a game released over 2 decades ago...

Latest posts

Back