What video game are you currently playing ?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Currently I play Counter-Strike 1.6 online. It is my most favourite game and the only one game that I play. I even have no other games on my computer. CS 1.6 helps me to endure my loneliness and isolation.

State of decay, about to start state of decay 2... Something about smashing zombie heads really helps me forget about the stresses of the day.

Sacred 2 Gold. I think it has been a decade since I played it when I got it from some magazine CD...it's still fun, kinda addictive hack-and-slash game. But I'm not much into the soundtrack...so I put on Limp Bizkit instead.

Dead Island.
Call of Duty (all of them)
These are where I go to get rid of my rage and frustration.
Especially Dead Island.
You take a baseball bat.
You smash the crap out of zombies.
Also Skyrim or Oblivion. Headphones on. I can lose myself for days in there.
What I don't understand tho, is how I can kill hundreds of zombies on Dead Island, complete quests, etc but I can't utilise that level of focus and concentration in my day to day life.
Worst example I can think of, trying to tie my boot laces, unsuccessfuly, throwing boots across room and going out in slip ons.
I mean, wtf?!!

Phantimos said:
Fallout 76?/

Oh crap, I pre-ordered that and forgot to pick it up.
I gave the beta test to my nephew as I didn't have time to go through all that and we like mostly the same games.
If you're playing it... are they doing monthly fees? That's the main thing I was worried about. I know they did
monthly fees and points/coins/crystals for Elder Scrolls Online and that was my main problem with ESO. It's not horrible if they do updates regularly and you feel like you're getting your money's worth out of it... but I don't like "subscribing" to games I already paid $60 for. I think you should at least get more than a month of gameplay out of buying the game.

Hmm... just turned into a rant about subscriptions... sorry. :D

Just started to play Fallout 76.
Not as good as I hoped for but I have only been in game for about 3 hours. Something about the looks of it that just doesn’t sit right with me. 
And, being approached by strangers all the time wanting to mic chat isn’t so much fun. Guessing you can turn that off probably tho, somehow. 
Hope it gets better.

In my mind, I'm replaying skyrim and kicking ass. The only thing stopping me is that my new laptop is stuck in Ontario.

Jessicat said:
Just started to play Fallout 76.
Not as good as I hoped for but I have only been in game for about 3 hours. Something about the looks of it that just doesn’t sit right with me. 
And, being approached by strangers all the time wanting to mic chat isn’t so much fun. Guessing you can turn that off probably tho, somehow. 
Hope it gets better.

I was watching a review about it saying it was exceptionally bad. Basically Fallout 4 with zero npcs, only computer consoles, no story and random monsters, that the fun is only if you play with other people. Was a big fan of Fallout since 1 back in the 90s, it sounds disapointing. Is it really like that?
I've yet to switch to new consoles, still on 360 playing Fallout New Vegas, stuff like that makes me think buying a new one isnt that great an idea, considering the stuff I hear about newer games...

I have really loved all the fallouts before this one. As said, I have not played it for many hours so maybe it gets better. So far I’m very disappointed in this game. 
When I was walking out from the shelter the first thing that hit me was the horrible graphics. 
And yes, not much of a story so far. Almost feels like questing in wow. Lol

Jessicat said:
I have really loved all the fallouts before this one. As said, I have not played it for many hours so maybe it gets better. So far I’m very disappointed in this game. 
When I was walking out from the shelter the first thing that hit me was the horrible graphics. 
 *quietly snickering in the corner*, yeah keep playing it definitely gets better 😏

Jessicat said:

Same. I've played for maybe 7 hours, total. 2 of which were during the B.E.T.A.

It's like I'm playing a very low populated MMO. The world is so dead, and the graphics feel like the launch year of this generation. I honestly feel like Fallout 4 looks better. This game was most certainly rushed just for the sake of joining the cash cow that is, the Battle Royale multiplayer, band wagon.

And I agree about the mic, I often look for gaming as an escape from people and like to play Solo but I suppose that's to be expected in this game after all.

I've recently tried Assassin's Creed : Odyssey for a couple hours. It's amazing thus far. It's Assassin's Creed, Tomb Raider, and Elder Scrolls if they had offspring! I highly recommend it as it's a potent mix. Then again, I am extremely biased towards those three as-is. :p

Just dealing with too many demons at the moment to keep motivated to play unfortunately. I just work, mentally drag ass, and sleep lately lol. Hope I snap out of it.

I gave it up. 
**** you Fallout for disappointing me like this. 
Oh well, onwards and upwards. ❤️

Mentally drag ass? That sounds so familiar to me. 😛

Metal as Phuk. It's where old turn-based RPG fans meet and meld with the heavy metal community over some beer, weed, and good jokes. The game is satire gold, and honestly given everything that went into making it, it's pretty awesome for a little satirical indie game. I dig it. I've yet to play the game with a straight face for a full hour, it's funny enough to keep me smirking at the very least.

Mad Max for PS4 (third time, and I thought I'd never play it again) only because it was the only game I could trade for a game I really didn't like. It's not like I hate it, but it's not as good in subsequent goes.

And Saint's Row 2 for PS3; a game I've played way too much on PC. I found it for cheap digital. And man, there is just something about the Saint's Row franchise that just remains.... really freaking fun. Saint's Row IV was easily the most fun I think I've ever had in an open world.

I want to start Sleeping Dogs soon, like.... as soon as I get my room in order, soon.

Saints Row 2 (again) in the meantime. Something about Saint's Row is so.... **** fun.

Latest posts

Back