What video game are you currently playing ?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
MissBehave said:
PandaSwag said:
MissBehave said:
PandaSwag said:
Latest DLC to Borderlands 2.

Oooooh! 
Is it good?
I miss killing Badass Alpha Skags 😁

So far so good.  I wasn't paying attention to the story.  I just went in guns a blazing, lol.  Tiny Tina is in one of the missions.  There's some new creatures, but similar to skags.  That's as far as I got so far.

Do you have a favorite game Mr panda? 🐼
Or can't you choose like me. 😁

I was playing Destiny 2 for a long while.  But I'm looking forward to Borderlands 3 coming up in Sept.  I really like the GTA and Red Dead Redemption Games.    But Borderlands series has provided me the most fun and replayability.  Do you cycle through games often?  Is that why you say you can't choose?   :shy:

Because there are too many great games out there.
I love the Dragon Age games. I have over 400 hours on Inquisition. 😁 ****. Jumping from the shadows as a dual blade assassin. Nothing as satisfying as a good stab in the back. 😋
Elder scrolls also is very high up there. And Bioshock!
The Long Dark is awesome too.
See my problem? 🤭

MissBehave said:
Because there are too many great games out there.
I love the Dragon Age games. I have over 400 hours on Inquisition. 😁 ****. Jumping from the shadows as a dual blade assassin. Nothing as satisfying as a good stab in the back. 😋
Elder scrolls also is very high up there. And Bioshock!
The Long Dark is awesome too.
See my problem? 🤭

:D

I'm a decade late to Spore, but it's fun and kinda nostalgic even without all the online stuff that's supposedly dead or broken anyway.

Currently playing Ni No Kuni 2 and it is like being a child again and playing an amalgamation of all the classic titles. Really enjoying it.

Vampire the Masquerade Bloodlines. This game has to have some of the best characters and dialogue I've seen in a game.

That and Vampire the Masquerade Bloodlines 2 are my main picks next year for PS4. I only pray that Bloodlines doesn't disappoint.

Oh boy, what a great thread! Some great titles are being thrown out here, especially Dragon Age and Vampire: The Masquerade Bloodlines.

Personally, I've recently gotten into the Yakuza Franchise! I just finished Yakuza 0 (such an amazing game!) and am currently playing Yakuza Kiwami. I'm definitely planning on playing the older games, as well...I've simply fallen in love with both the characters and story. Plus, it doesn't hurt to immerse myself into the role of a big macho man that beats the honeysuckle out of people haha

pim said:
Oh boy, what a great thread! Some great titles are being thrown out here, especially Dragon Age and Vampire: The Masquerade Bloodlines.

Personally, I've recently gotten into the Yakuza Franchise! I just finished Yakuza 0 (such an amazing game!) and am currently playing Yakuza Kiwami. I'm definitely planning on playing the older games, as well...I've simply fallen in love with both the characters and story. Plus, it doesn't hurt to immerse myself into the role of a big macho man that beats the honeysuckle out of people haha
Dragon age is one of my favorites too <3

I mostly play animal crossing but, haven't touched it in forever. I play on pogo.com and some of the facebook game room stuff. I like the hidden object games that have other things to solve in a story. Like the Ravenhurst games. I have a Wii but haven't been on that in even longer. I like Sims games. I wanna get some for the pc but, I'm waiting to see what will happen with my job due to this coronavirus first.

I just bought the remake of Resident Evil 2 - Played the original waaaay back, looking forward to trying the new remake!

I should check back in on Destiny 2 for the Guardian Games too.

Just started playing Space Hulk Deathwing now that I have time. Lots of terrifying foes and fascinating scenery. 

tenor.gif

World of Warcraft <3

Latest posts

Back