Mock Prez Election

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which candidate for U. S. President do you select?

• Democrat - Senator Barack Obama

Votes: 19 79.2%
  • Republican - Senator John McCain

Votes: 5 20.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bluehawk

Reaction score
Okay, folks, we've got three months until that fateful day of "the first Tuesday in November of every four years." Whether you are an American or not, cast a mock vote for one of the expected presidential candidates.

Perhaps I could explain more about the two candidates and their respective parties, but let's just keep this simple. After all, if you want to know more, you've got the Net at your fingertips.

(Note: This is NOT a Public Poll, so other members of the forum will NOT know how you voted unless you wish them to know in your own post below.)

loketron said:
barack obama
yes we can! si se puede!

Hmm, judging bye loketron's "immediate" reaction, I'm afraid this thread is going to get interesting.

"Rock on, loketron."

I wanted Hillary so I am going to be like a little child throwing a temper tantrum in wallmart this year.

**Falls in the floor kicking her feet and whines in some ungodly high picthed squeel**
"I'm not gonna vote! I'm not gonna Vote! No, I don't want them! I want the girl one!"

Naleena said:
I wanted Hillary so I am going to be like a little child throwing a temper tantrum in wallmart this year.

Yeaaah, I wanted Hillary too. . . and Bill back also. . . .

The important thing now to remember is that two to three Supreme Court Justice seats are going to be up for reappointment by the then sitting president in the next eight years.

So, it's no longer a question of whether you even like Obama or McCain. The real question is whether you want McCain in there to appoint judges who are going to overturn Roe vs. Wade (the case that gives women the right to have legal abortions http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roe_v._Wade), or you want Obama in there to appoint judges who will make same-sex marriage (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Same-sex_marriage) a right.

Personally, I feel that the decision on whether or not to have an abortion rests with the woman in question, her significant other, her family, her doctor, her preacher/priest, etc., NOT some government man getting up in her face telling her what HE decides.

As far as the Gay Marriage issue, it is not my place to condemn ANYONE for loving someone else. And as for my fellow heterosexuals who claim that the "sanctity of marriage will be destroyed if gays are allowed to marry each other," they can just shut there hypocritical mouths and realize that straight people do not have ANY right to have ANY say over who can marry, and who can't, when over two-thirds of American marriages end in divorce. Besides, the gay community has a lot of money (I used to tend bar at a drag-club, I know what kind of money goes through their hands). Just think how "lavishly decorative" there weddings are going to be, most of them costing much more than the average heterosexual marriage, giving much needed boosts to both local and national economies. AND, friends and countrymen, juuuuust think how expensive their divorces are going to be. . . .

why does obama have an astricks by his name at the top of the page? thats uncool if thats supposed to be some kind of a joke!
oh never mind! im sorry i just read why theres an astricks there! so sorry

loketron said:
why does obama have an astricks by his name at the top of the page? thats uncool if thats supposed to be some kind of a joke!

LOL! It got me too, **** subliminal advertising! OBAMA!!!!

Fodderboy said:
loketron said:

LOL! It got me too, **** subliminal advertising! OBAMA!!!!

AHEM! LET IT BE KNOWN THAT FOR WHOMEVER YOU VOTE FOR, AN ASTERISK WILL APPEAR BY THEIR NAME. THAT IS FOR ALL THE PEOPLE WHO "VOTE WHILE DRUNK," AND THEN FORGET FOR WHOM IT WAS THAT THEY VOTED FOR ONCE THEY SOBER UP. DRIVE SAFELY NOW.

Right now I'm leaning towards Obama. I look forward to seeing him and McCain debate.

Latest posts

Back