If you could change one single aspect of your characteristics, what would that be?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ordinaryDude

Reaction score
I certainly would change my patience level. It's extremely low, it's why I suffer so much mentally as I get angry very easily

Jently said:
I would become more assertive and stop being a people pleaser

A double edge sword at least. Every time I put myself first:

"Ups! Thats' one friend less to the list"

"OH, there goes a first impression that I can never change"

"That's another point collected to getting fired"

If you please people too much they give you for granted and don't respect you, if you stand your ground, they think you're a selfish ******. Finding the right balance is a talent not many people know.

I would stop interrupting. People don't like it. I don't mean anything by it, but I get kind of hyperactive sometimes, in conversations. Especially if they are really fun ones.

There is a lot in me which need little denting and painting but the most I need is... little bit of more on understanding part. Doh! I try but I just simple don't understand something sometimes. makes me feel like a fool which is quite opposite of what people say to me. PD you're pretty understanding but **** I still want to be more understanding.

More self confidence and not have social anxiety,right now with what's going on in my life I need more self confidence.

Being less lazy, affronting things sometimes instead of letting other people and life doing it for me.

^ If I could control my eating, I suspect the world would be mine
also weird social interaction habits

Latest posts

Back