Is there a way to save Quotes?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheSkaFish

Jedi Guardian
Reaction score
I was thinking the other day that sometimes I see something on here that is really intelligent or inspirational. Something that really helps me clear up my confusion or feel like all is not lost after all. Or just other tidbits of information that I want to save and look back on, rather than simply read a thread and forget it soon enough.

I was wondering if there was any feature in place where people could save a list of quotes that they like? I know some people do it on their profile, but I was thinking, maybe a special quotes section would be nice as either part of the profile, or in some other way. I'm thinking, something like how Facebook or some other sites give you room in your profile for quotes.

Has anyone ever thought this as well, and is it possible somehow?

I'm aware that we could just simply copy and paste the quotes into our profiles, but I was thinking something more along the lines of a proper section just for quotes.

Oh, well, if you don't want to directly copy/paste it somewhere, you could always screencap or snipeshot it and save it. If you don't want a picture of the quote, then copy/paste is probably best.

VanillaCreme said:
Oh, well, if you don't want to directly copy/paste it somewhere, you could always screencap or snipeshot it and save it. If you don't want a picture of the quote, then copy/paste is probably best.

Or you could save to your personal notepad in your profile.

Other than that I think you're talking about some sort of personal forum that is only accessible through your profile in which you could save things in personal threads relative to some subject, I.E; quotes.

VanillaCreme said:

9006 said:
Or you could save to your personal notepad in your profile.

Other than that I think you're talking about some sort of personal forum that is only accessible through your profile in which you could save things in personal threads relative to some subject, I.E; quotes.

Yeah, I'll probably just copy and paste the quotes I like to my personal notepad. Anyway, thanks to you both for the tip.

Latest posts

Back