Hello people of the world

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Forsythe

Reaction score
Hi everyone!

I'm a 28 year old portuguese engineer who just cherish to find this incredible forum where I can share my experiences and concerns.
As may also be the case with some of you I find myself with a frustrating habit of never making many friends, despite the fact that I have some I consider loyal ones. In my whole life everyone expected me to succeed by myself and I did professionally. This made myself a bit isolated from a lot of the outside world…
What is more painfully these days for me is the relationship with girl that was for me, in all senses the one that suddenly felled apart! That is the reason that made me look for help and talk with someone who can understand since my friends never new about that relationship and they aren’t very helpful in this matters…

I’m also a very outgoing person and enjoy reading books (in which I guess many of us explore our isolationism) and listening music (Pink Floyd is my favourite)

Welcome to ALL. There are many friendly people here and I hope you enjoy your stay! :)

Welcome to the forum, Forsythe. You can always talk about your issues here since you can't talk about it with your friends. Hope you'll find what you're looking for here as well.

Forsythe said:
I’m also a very outgoing person and enjoy reading books (in which I guess many of us explore our isolationism) and listening music (Pink Floyd is my favourite)

Hi Forsythe. I like to read books too, and I have to say, you have pretty cool music taste. I too love Pink Floyd :cool:

Latest posts

Back