Do you have spells where you can't stop listening to and singing a particular song?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ordinaryDude

Reaction score
I love listening and singing. I do think I'm a decent singer (at least for my ears that is). So, I go through spells where I keep listening to a particular song and then end up memorizing it and singing it myself for many days in a row. Right now I'm doing so with this song:

[video=youtube]

Does anyone of you have similar habit?

Alana said:
I do, I do!

Do you have any clips of you singing?

No..lol...I'm too shy to make one...ha ha..may be in person I could sing a little...but a video...nigh on impossible

ordinaryDude said:
Alana said:
I do, I do!

Do you have any clips of you singing?

No..lol...I'm too shy to make one...ha ha..may be in person I could sing a little...but a video...nigh on impossible

upload your voice to soundcloud. :D

Wayfarer said:
I do but never sing.. at most I'd hum it

^ Same.

I think the last time was last September when "Warriors" by Imagine Dragons came out. I must've listened to that song over 200 times in a row, which is probably the most times I've ever listened to any song in a row. It was just the right song at the right time I guess, lol.

Yes,all the time and sometimes I play the song a few times repeatedly until I get a little bored of it then forget about it for months.

Solivagant said:
Wayfarer said:
I do but never sing.. at most I'd hum it

^ Same.

I think the last time was last September when "Warriors" by Imagine Dragons came out. I must've listened to that song over 200 times in a row, which is probably the most times I've ever listened to any song in a row. It was just the right song at the right time I guess, lol.

Are you a league of legends fan? It was the theme for the world championships last year. And they played it live at the opening ceremony.

[video=youtube]

Then again for the closing ceremony.

[video=youtube]

I just thought it was pretty cool at the time. :)

I do this all the time. I get seriously fixated on some song, or some piece of music. If it's a piece of music I'll just sing the notes a cappella. One piece went on for months! A lot of times the song will come out of my memory, instead of something I'm listening to, and I found that if I actually listen to it I can un-fixate myself.

Latest posts

Back