I made an EP recently

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Indifferent

Reaction score
Hey! I still come on here every once and awhile and read things random members write even though I dont post anymore. Ive been in a relationship for several months and my times been really divided by a lot of stressful factors. These last two months have been pretty terrible though honestly and its lead to me making what I'm posting here. I moved into a house with my band and my drummers girlfriend, and it developed into this nasty unhealthy domestic dispute, which ended with both of them leaving. Unfortunately, while I fully support him, the band has been pretty inactive since my drummer decided to get help for his drinking, and even though he said he wants to keep going everything feels very stalled. So, I learned to drum, and laid down some tracks in the spirit of our band which my singer turned into the Jenna EP; based around feelings he's had over his depression and his ex girlfriend who sadly took her own life last year.

https://thewrongtheories.bandcamp.com/album/jenna

it reminded me of Jimi Hendrix's jam session recorded as "I woke up this morning and found myself dead"

but I am really ignorant of punk music

Peaches said:
it reminded me of Jimi Hendrix's jam session recorded as "I woke up this morning and found myself dead"

but I am really ignorant of punk music

Thank you, I'm not a huge fan of Hendrix but I respect him from what I've read about his playing, and this whole EP was essentially me jamming with myself so I'm glad it has that vibe for you! I appreciate you listening

Latest posts

Back