A cloud of nothingness.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not myself but I grew up with a bi-polar mother. Dad thought he had to fix it, like he could fix a leaky faucet or something.... He was clueless about mood disorders. Two older brothers looked the other way and pretended they didn't see it. I couldn't fix it but I could make it better.

Sorry Zandaime, that isn't what you were asking was it?

I made things better for her by being a sympathetic listener, doing all of her domestic responsibilities and generally taking pressure off of her.

That isn't what you were looking for either is it? OK, I don't know how to handle bi-polar but I didn't think it was right to let your post just hang out here without any responses.......

I dont know much about bipolar, sorry Z. But like constantstranger, I didnt want to not reply.

I dont know how many of us here have experience with this and also, some may not want to discuss this openly. Perhaps you can try forums for people with this condition? They might be able to help more.

I hope you find hat youre looking for.

Latest posts

Back