Feeling anxious tonight

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LonelySutton

Reaction score
It has been a long time since I have felt so anxious. But it has felt since about July it has been one emergency after the other.

July 10th or so. Ant invasion in my condo. It was horrible. They got in somehow between the subfloor and the regular floor. Unfortunately when they put in the dishwasher they left no tile under there giving the ants ample opportunity to get into the main space. So ants were coming up from the left and right. My entire sink, food, living room. Every day I went to work, every night I came home to whatever I tried -- failing. This went on for weeks included a fight with my condo and tons of traps. 4 weeks and I am just starting to feel confident that it is over. This was so stressful and made me feel dirty always paranoid that a spec of dirt was an ant.

August 7th. I had a wisdom tooth pulled. Getting it pulled was nothing. Even the 4 hours of bleeding was nothing, but I have to say I am getting worn down from the hole in my mouth. I mean I can't eat normally until it is closed. No one really warned me I would have a hole in my mouth for 4 months or so. And the place the hole is - is sort of to the side. So it perpetually feels like there is a piece of food between my gum and cheek. This is getting weary.

August 14. I took my cat to the vet. It went badly. They pulled out his back claw (in the fighting) and seem to take no responsibility for it. I had to put styptic on my cat and hope and pray it healed right. My cat fought me. Though it seems to have stopped bleeding who knows if it is infected. The results of the tests were stressful. My cat's blood sugar came back high. A known side effect of a steroid long term. My vet however was like, he is fine. I did not agree. I wanted him off the steroid. However, this week, my cat had an asthma attack, what he was on the steroid for. We tried an antihistamine and that didn't go great either. Long story short my cat is now seemingly scared to eat his food, which is the only way of him getting medication or water. He is clearly not eating.

August 29. I got weirdly sick. I never ever ever ever ever get fevers first when I get a cold but since I have moved in here twice now, I have gotten a fever first. Though I thought I fought it off (missing two days of work) Tonight I am feeling like I am getting a head cold, again. It is like it keeps coming and going. And I can't get rid of it. And in general strange fevers are not good.

So you say, take some anti anxiety medication... sure good idea. I have a prescription for it. I have taken it for a while 10+ years for sleeping mostly. Though it is a part time pill and I am extremely responsible with it. My doctor, however, chose to refill my prescription and provide me with no refills... and not tell me. She always gives me refills. So tonight, when I really need it... I have none. It just irks my irkles.

So Wednesday, I have a doctors appointment... not with my doctor, she is too busy, some "PA" -- for a matter that is worrying me. It is a lump and that is never good. Though I do think it is nothing... that isn't helping.

Finally I am spewing this because I just don't think anyone wants to hear me anymore. I am not in therapy but I go to a diet plan that is supposed to give me like a therapy session but, today, with just talking about a little of it... left the cat out, the lady was not there to listen. She kept turning everything I said into an opportunity for me to do work (or, blame me) anyway... I just felt like geeze can't even get a listening ear when your paying for it.

One reason the cat thing is really bothering me is that my cat got very sick last year on my birthday-- ruining it. But I was glad I was home to care for it. I had been about to go out. I am feeling anxious about that sort of thing happening again, and also, if we have another bad winter like last year, I will not be able to take my cat getting sick and I wouldn't be able to get out of the house for treatment.

Oh my, poor cat :( I hope that he'll be ok. Maybe you should change a vet? And poor you. Problems are like domino usually. Then even a small one is annoying. Well, I'm against medications, do you try to put then away? They just ruin your body and brain. I don't trust psychologists either. These people just give you drags, creat non-existent problems and make more mess. And when you go to them regulary you still have in your mind that with you is something wrong. Well, it's only my opinion but think about it just for a moment.

I also had problems with my wisdom teeth lately, all my head hurts when they growing, why we have it anyway? Meh.

July 10th or so. Ant invasion in my condo. It was horrible. They got in somehow between the subfloor and the regular floor. Unfortunately when they put in the dishwasher they left no tile under there giving the ants ample opportunity to get into the main space. So ants were coming up from the left and right. My entire sink, food, living room. Every day I went to work, every night I came home to whatever I tried -- failing. This went on for weeks included a fight with my condo and tons of traps. 4 weeks and I am just starting to feel confident that it is over. This was so stressful and made me feel dirty always paranoid that a spec of dirt was an ant.
Hehe, I had this lol. It will fade off dont worry. I'm glad its finally under control though

August 7th. I had a wisdom tooth pulled. Getting it pulled was nothing. Even the 4 hours of bleeding was nothing, but I have to say I am getting worn down from the hole in my mouth. I mean I can't eat normally until it is closed. No one really warned me I would have a hole in my mouth for 4 months or so. And the place the hole is - is sort of to the side. So it perpetually feels like there is a piece of food between my gum and cheek. This is getting weary.
this will fade too. But no less stress inducing

August 14. I took my cat to the vet. It went badly. They pulled out his back claw (in the fighting) and seem to take no responsibility for it.
idiots

I had to put styptic on my cat and hope and pray it healed right. My cat fought me. Though it seems to have stopped bleeding who knows if it is infected. The results of the tests were stressful. My cat's blood sugar came back high. A known side effect of a steroid long term. My vet however was like, he is fine. I did not agree. I wanted him off the steroid. However, this week, my cat had an asthma attack, what he was on the steroid for. We tried an antihistamine and that didn't go great either. Long story short my cat is now seemingly scared to eat his food, which is the only way of him getting medication or water. He is clearly not eating.
i wish you could bring him to a vet here. They would totally get to the root of the problem

August 29. I got weirdly sick. I never ever ever ever ever get fevers first when I get a cold but since I have moved in here twice now, I have gotten a fever first. Though I thought I fought it off (missing two days of work) Tonight I am feeling like I am getting a head cold, again. It is like it keeps coming and going. And I can't get rid of it. And in general strange fevers are not good.
how is that going?

So you say, take some anti anxiety medication... sure good idea. I have a prescription for it. I have taken it for a while 10+ years for sleeping mostly. Though it is a part time pill and I am extremely responsible with it. My doctor, however, chose to refill my prescription and provide me with no refills... and not tell me. She always gives me refills. So tonight, when I really need it... I have none. It just irks my irkles.
shes paranoid

So Wednesday, I have a doctors appointment... not with my doctor, she is too busy, some "PA" -- for a matter that is worrying me. It is a lump and that is never good. Though I do think it is nothing... that isn't helping.

Finally I am spewing this because I just don't think anyone wants to hear me anymore. I am not in therapy but I go to a diet plan that is supposed to give me like a therapy session but, today, with just talking about a little of it... left the cat out, the lady was not there to listen. She kept turning everything I said into an opportunity for me to do work (or, blame me) anyway... I just felt like geeze can't even get a listening ear when your paying for it.
thats annoying

One reason the cat thing is really bothering me is that my cat got very sick last year on my birthday-- ruining it. But I was glad I was home to care for it. I had been about to go out. I am feeling anxious about that sort of thing happening again, and also, if we have another bad winter like last year, I will not be able to take my cat getting sick and I wouldn't be able to get out of the house for treatment.
[/quote]
scarey situation and realistic to concern about it.

Latest posts

Back