introducing; me

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pkg_inc

Reaction score
Hi everyone

I'm 20, from Norway, and I'm lonely (thus here). I don't really know what more to say. I had a girlfriend for almost three years, but now I'm single in a new city that I haven't really gotten to know. I haven't really made all that many friends, although I'm still trying :p I'm also not really the partying type, and as all students know, partying is the number one social activity, followed closely by studying. I'm entering my second year now at a prestigous university, but I'm not all that fond of my choice, I mean the university is great and all, but I just don't feel that the subjects are all that interesting. I don't know what else I'd do though, so as for now, I'll just continue with my chosen path. The only thing I'm looking forward to at the moment, is that I might get the chance to study abroad, at the other side of the world, come spring. I go to counselling for depression, without really seeing improvement. Hopefully that'll change, but I'm not all that optimistic :p Anyways, nice to meet you all.

I'm not sure if I'll be posting much, but I'll certainly lurk around in the shadows. See you around!

ps, thanks to Naleena for a bear hug thingy, thank you :)

Well hello Pkg_inc!
I've been going through a lot these past couple months and i think i'm just starting to see the light at the end of this lonely tunnel.
Your story reminds me a lot of mine. I was dating a girl for 3 years and going to a college i didn't want to go to. I'm not the type to go out dancing or clubbing. maybe clubbing baby seals, but they are so **** cute you cant not want to hit them! :club: I've talked to my doctor about seeing a thearapist. I dont want his **** pills!!! hahaha
I'm feeling a lot more optimistic these days and i think you will too!
Just give it some time and keep expecting those bear hugs!

Hi pkg_inc and welcome here :)

And lurking is OK :) Just remember to say Hi once in a while :)

hello pkg_inc
sounds like me too. i was in a devoted relationship for 5, almost 6 years and got dropped like a rock.
now everything i knew is gone and all i have is myself. but, throught all my turmoil i somehow esaped being sad and keep a positive look on things. dont worry pkg_inc youll get there too.

so if your in norway now where would you go to study abroad?? good luck with school! say hi anytime k

Hello pkg_inc :)
What a cool avi! I'm glad to see you posted and I'm very glad to meet you :) There are a lot of nice people here and anytime you are feeling lonely, please come by and visit. So you are wanting to study abroad? Any place in paticular?

I look forward to seeing you around :)

Naleena

Naleena said:
What a cool avi! I'm glad to see you posted and I'm very glad to meet you :) There are a lot of nice people here and anytime you are feeling lonely, please come by and visit. So you are wanting to study abroad? Any place in paticular?

Naleena

I've applied for Tokyo. Hopefully it'll be rewarding living somewhere totally different from here. Plus, who wouldn't wanna goof around as godzilla? (I'm 6"1')

pkg_inc said:
Naleena said:

Naleena

I've applied for Tokyo. Hopefully it'll be rewarding living somewhere totally different from here. Plus, who wouldn't wanna goof around as godzilla? (I'm 6"1')

Hi, Pkg, and welcome to ALL forum!:D Post often, there are lots of good people here to talk to. And...

I love Godzilla!:p

Eve

hey, welcome :]
*hugs*
it's a friendly place so don't feel shy about posting.
of course, lurking's fine too. bit lonely though.

Welcome pkg_inc

EveWasFramed said:
lmao Minus, is that a leg????:p

for YOUR avi, I mean, is that a leg??

No actually it is two legs :)

Ya know what happens when you walk up to someone and ask if you can take a picture of their legs
11.gif

Welcome again pkg_inc :)

Latest posts

Back