What did everyone think of The Last of Us?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What did everyone think of The Last of Us?

• It changed my life

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • it was greatd

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • It was good

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • It was okay

• Meh

• I didn't like it

• Hated it

• Neutral

• Total voters
H

HoodedMonk

I just finished playing it and thought it was interesting. It didn't deeply touch me but I can see why people went nuts over it. The attention to detail in characterization, storyline and gameplay is great.

While I never played it, from what I've seen and heard, it sounded like a fresh take on zombies, (and I'm getting sick of zombies for various reasons) and, while I heard everyone was talking up the characters and story, in the end, I don't see how such characters could be "life changing," or "this is the future of storytelling in video games," etc.. Especially since said characters are virtual and not real. That's not to say I don't see someone liking or hating characters, though!

Thing is, I sold my PS3, and I have no plans on getting a PS4 in the near future.

I really enjoyed The Last of Us, probably one of my favourite games. Not life changing but certainly very good in my opinion particularly in how well developed the characters were (the great voice-acting really helped in this regard). The combat was pretty good too as well as stressful.. those clickers! And I do think the game intro sets things up perfectly.

I'm yet to properly start playing this, I got it bundled with my PS3. I know that the intro is fantastic.

When I actually get round to playing it I'll share my thoughts. :)

Loved the introduction, thought I'd be totally into it but it lost me somewhere along the way. Hubby loved it, thought it was a great game. Guess it just depends on you and the type of game you like. I play a lot of RPG's...Fallout 3, the Elder Scrolls series and the like.

Loved it. It was one of the main reasons I bought my friend's PS3 for $50.

Latest posts

Back