Eye test.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tiina63

Reaction score
I go every year for an eye test as my dad had glaucoma. It is always the most frightening day in the year for me as I dread ever going blind. I have just been this morning for this years annual test and am happy that I am still glaucoma free.

Congratulations tiina :) That's great news. May you continue to remain glaucoma free and I wish you the best of be health in every way.

Hey, that's good news, Tiina. I'm glad for you. Like what Aisha said, may you be in good health always. Take care.

Bright Blessings for you on your good news. My mother has it and I must get tested every year myself. So I understand how it feels to sit in the chair and await the news. May it never happen to you. Blessed be ^.^

That's good news. That is a horrific fear of going blind, I don't like people going near my eyes. It's just typical I have to go in for an eye operation soon, lol.

Thank you Ladyforsaken, Aisha and Hooded Monk for your support. It is kind of you all.
Arachne- I sincerely hope that you remain glaucoma free as well.
9006-I will be thinking of you when you go for your eye operation. If you want to pm me for more support, please do.

That's fantastic news Tiina,that must be quite a relief,I hope this remains the case for you.

Latest posts

Back