Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Scariest game you have ever seen or watched?
Vampire the masquerade - Bloodlines, first playthrough of the haunted house. Second playthrough of the haunted house. Not third playthrough of haunted house XD

Yeah, I'm a meek gamer like that, lol.
Are you sure we're on the right way, Yoda?
Off course, we are.

The snow angel was imperfect but so is everyone. It was there, and that is what matters. Maybe someone would see it, and smile.
Don't really get scared at games. At least not the ones I've played so far.
Though I'll admit, I don't thinkit's mentionned, but because it's a bit on the crazy side, the monster of Deadly Premonition are rather bizzarre.
(08-21-2017, 11:25 PM)Richard_39 Wrote: Don't really get scared at games. At least not the ones I've played so far.
Though I'll admit, I don't thinkit's mentionned, but because it's a bit on the crazy side, the monster of Deadly Premonition are rather bizzarre.

F..K.. in the coffee!
(08-21-2017, 11:47 PM)Cavey Wrote:
(08-21-2017, 11:25 PM)Richard_39 Wrote: Don't really get scared at games. At least not the ones I've played so far.

F..K.. in the coffee!

That part wasn't weird, I talk to my coffee all the time ;-)
(08-21-2017, 11:21 PM)Meaw Wrote: Vampire the masquerade - Bloodlines, first playthrough of the haunted house. Second playthrough of the haunted house. Not third playthrough of haunted house XD

Yeah, I'm a meek gamer like that, lol.
You mean the hotel or the monster tape one? For me it was definitely the hotel, holy crap was it terrifying the first time I've played it. Probably because of how sudden it was. You're beating on some hoodlums, solve mundane quests and then you get this equally simple sounding task. I did not expect that.
Also: my favourite quest? Hunting the hengeyokai with the help of a little lady. Least liked? Werewolf in the observatory. FUCK that part, with its instakilling bullshit.

As for the scariest game ... hmm ... I've played Resident Evil 1 when I was 8 and it was really scary, but that hardly counts. Probably Condemned: Criminal Origin. The fact that AI opponents were hiding in the darkness and behind corners made me very apprehensive of moving forward.
Crowd control situation! *machine gun fire intensifies*
The one where you have to go to the basement to go to the second floor to go to the first floor to go to the elevator to go to the food elevator in kitchen to go to the attic *breates in* to be able to uncover some story about how a lady was murdered by her husband to free her ghost in some way in order to make one of them Tourette ladies call of a feud with the nosferatu Bertram Tung so you could speak to him.

There may very well be scarier things after, but I've kinda not gotten past the start of the second suburb yet. I got a mod for other clans, and I chose one of those,which if not sleeping regularly in a safe haven, will get screen shakes that interrupts whatever I do. They got cool powers though, so I guess I brought it upon myself by choosing them Big Grin I have not yet gotten a house in that zone, which is the reason for me lazying with the game.
Off course, we are.

The snow angel was imperfect but so is everyone. It was there, and that is what matters. Maybe someone would see it, and smile.
Ah, so it was the Ocean House Hotel then. Guess I spoiled the game a little bit, whoops.
But yeah, there's actually a couple of ... "fun" locations in the game.

I usually play as Ventrue. They're boring, I know, but I do like their aristocracy-like vibe.

Also, if you ever meet Yukie - tell her I said hi. Smile
Oh, and don't trust the Kuei-jin.
Crowd control situation! *machine gun fire intensifies*
Sure, will listen to the advices I got Smile
I like the "not-really-corporeal-yet-very-noticeable", also bit aristocratic feeling from the Lasombra, the fleshveawing abilities (even if they indeed are cruel ones) of the Tzimisce (may have failed spelling), and from the camarilla... they're boring, but the gangrel, brujah and malkavians are tolerable Big Grin
I have already chosen my ending  Cool
Off course, we are.

Even though I don't much care for the franchise, I recall the final stages of Uncharted 1, where you're in that dark and dingy factory, fighting off enemy soldiers and some bizarre monsters with limited ammo, to be pretty tense.
It was a genuinely enjoyable challenge and pretty intense all at once.
[Image: giphy.gif]
P.T. for sure x.x
Meep

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What video game are you currently playing ? Cataplasme 371 106,028 03-07-2020, 10:13 AM
Last Post: Autumntranspire
  Reccomend Me An Indie Game Urban Outlaw 9 9,073 11-08-2019, 01:03 AM
Last Post: Sunless Sky
  What game consoles do you have? LeaningIntoTheMuse 46 14,712 10-18-2019, 07:46 PM
Last Post: mikeyboy636
  Make something... (a game) MisterLonely 5 3,983 04-04-2019, 01:04 PM
Last Post: Enpatsu No Shakugan
  Official "Lonely Life Recent Game Happenings Thread" LoneKiller 648 142,634 02-27-2019, 08:51 AM
Last Post: Enpatsu No Shakugan
  Post An Image Of Your Favorite Video Game Character LoneKiller 63 33,172 02-22-2019, 01:12 PM
Last Post: sriguhan
  Recommend me game with single player hamburger 11 2,714 02-22-2019, 01:00 PM
Last Post: sriguhan
  Detroit: Become Human!! Questions from the game and your opinions:) Helloworld 1 1,759 01-05-2019, 07:57 PM
Last Post: Hazed
  Your Favorite Game of All Time? Ikarmue 105 44,371 07-24-2018, 07:24 AM
Last Post: krustywazoo
  Game Giveaway VanillaCreme 12 11,966 03-12-2017, 04:33 AM
Last Post: AmytheTemperamental