WHERE ARE THE OTAKUS???

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I used to watch lot of anime in the past, rarely anymore though. I'm not really an otaku either... :D But I've watched Attack on Titan before. Not that live thing, though~

so what did you watch?
i just finished watching Psycho Pass, the sroty in overall is good, and the idea is kinda cool.
but its not like a WOW anime, pretty forgatble, and its so unbelivble, i just didnt connect to it.

Nicholas said:
so what did you watch?
i just finished watching Psycho Pass, the sroty in overall is good, and the idea is kinda cool.
but its not like a WOW anime, pretty forgatble, and its so unbelivble, i just didnt connect to it.

There's a link in my signature where everything I watch/read is listed. ;)

Wayfarer said:
Nicholas said:
so what did you watch?

There's a link in my signature where everything I watch/read is listed. ;)

Sure, its way better, then.... You know... Discussing it, as ib using the forum for what it exsist.
Thx for sharing, im ever gratefull U。・ェ・。UノBow

Well I'm watching nothing atm. And keep the sarcasm home.

I can recommend Monster, Shin Sekai Yori, Ergo proxy, Full metal alchemist, for now. Let me know what genres do you prefer and I may be able to give you better recommendations.

I watch anime (Serial Experiments Lain, Haibane Renmei, Lupin the 3rd, Paranoia Agent, Euerka 7, Ghibli, Berserk, Inuyasha, Trigun, Cardcaptor Sakura, Digimon Tamers).

I do not identify as Otaku though. What I like about Attack On Titan is it means the former Big Three are finally being put to rest and new titles are going to take the spotlight. Unfortunately, Titan hasn't appealed to me.

Latest posts

Back