2 things I realized today.....

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jafo

Reaction score
1. I hate people more and more with each passing second.
2. I'll only be happy when I'm dead.

Others have already tried to steer you away from that mindset...but I'm not here to sell you another sermon.

Frankly, what do you want to hear? Solutions to both of these things/issues? Cause the way I see it, these aren't even new realizations to anyone who saw your previous posts around this place.

1. Quit your job and try to earn your money in another field. If I remember correctly you work in retail and that's a bad place for a full-blown misantrope like you. So this would give you more distance to people at least. Since I doubt moving away into the woods and living as a hermit is an option.

2. Advocating suicide is not allowed on this forum. But maybe if you gain distance to those you despise so much you can continue existing. If you don't have hatred on your mind 24/7 you might actually find a thing to live for - completely independent from other people. Some solitary activity or hobby that keeps you on track one day at a time.

1. If you hate people so much, why are you here? - No, really, I'm asking a serious question. Why are you here, on this forum, Jafo? As far as I know, this forum is filled with that so called thing you hate, people. What are you looking for? Are you here to vent about these 2 particular points over and over again? Which doesn't help you in any way, if you ask me.

Which also brings me to another question, why did you post this thread? To seek help? Do you see this as part of depression? Cos before you start shooting people down for suggestions and help, let us know what you're looking for so we'll know what not to provide.. which could only further annoy you about us people.

2. You won't even feel happiness when you die. Who knows what you'll feel, other than pain of dying. Dying sucks. It's not nice to watch and it's not nice to go through. Unless you die in your sleep. I believe you can find happiness in this world, without involving people in your life. Just like what Rodent said above.

Jafo said:

I'm assuming since you're on this forum that it's a physical thing. I'm not sure weather you're after confirmation, agreement, an argument, release, or attention from this.

Today I have realised that
1.I have become very withdrawn from people and a recluse
2.I am going to do something about it and have spent all morning contacting people I thought I would never have the confidence to.

Jafo said:
Yeah, welcome to the club pal.
But about dead I'm not so sure. What if after this life is the same honeysuckle or worse?

Funny, I never said I was going to commit suicide. I was just stating that I won't be happy until I'm dead. Where did I say I was going to kill myself? Duh!

VanillaCreme said:
Bitterness can lead to even more intense feelings.

Such as?

Jafo said:
Funny, I never said I was going to commit suicide. I was just stating that I won't be happy until I'm dead. Where did I say I was going to kill myself? Duh!

Well, advocating suicide would've been the on-spot solution to your number #2 problem based on this simple equation: Death = happiness. One would think you want to be happy. Or advice on ways and means to get better. But I'm not so sure about that anymore.

Now what I see here is people asking questions and offering solutions, yet all you did was giving some smartass comeback. Why don't you say what the hell you even want? You wanna vent just to get honeysuckle out of your system? Fair enough, write a diary post. Cause then you won't have to deal with inquiries from people.

I hate people too. But if I have to be specific, I hate relationships with people. Though sometimes commenters on this board I hate too. But in that case I can just ignore them. But mostly almost any in-depth relationship with people always go south. I cannot escape the reason is simply put.. people today have SOOOO many issues that because rules of etiquette are completely ignored, they feel free to act on.

I am on this board so nameless faceless people can go "your so right Sutton" and that is kind of it. :)

I won't be happy when I am dead. I will be dead. I probably will never be happy again.

constant stranger said:
I'm with ladyforsaken....what are you doing on this forum Jafo? What do you actually want from us?

You can't see for yourself? This guy just wants attention. And that's just what he got so he should be happy now or at least as happy as he can be.

Whatever. I didn't realize you all here are so perfect. Later.

Jafo said:

Bitter and defensive. I also happen to think that you really don't want any help. From anyone. Either you just want to complain, or you want to make people just as miserable with life as you are.

Jafo said:

Nobody said we were perfect nor implied so. You made such a comment at people for misinterpreting you were suicidal with your second point, yet you do the same. Not even sure where you get "perfect" from.

We try to help each other so we ask questions. Clearly that isn't what you want, so next time I see something like this from you, I'll just leave it be.

I agree that there is a lot to dislike about this world, but there is a lot to love too; it's up to you to decided which to focus upon. If you're walking around focusing on the bad, expecting all human beings to be evil and just waiting for them to let you down, then you've probably become the thing that you hated to begin with.

Bitterness won't bring you anything but misery... and it seems to me that this is the last thing you want.

1. You can hate people as much as you like.
2. Dead people don't have feelings, they're dead.

You dont have to love people necessarily. People can be hurtful and tiring. But there are lots of ways to have people in your life. Like coaching kids or being in a book club etc. Or enjoy more solitary pursuits. You canenjoy nature or any number of things to enrich your life.

Latest posts

Back