How to remain having confidence when no womans wants me?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hawx79

Reaction score
How do I remain my self worth when no woman wants me?
When they all reject me the moment they see me? I may be rich or really funny lol. The moment they see me its hate on first sight for them.
Should I keep continuing chasing women and spend energy on or just accept the life of singledom?

God not one of these threads again. I don't and can not believe that EVERY women hates you at first sight. And if this is just going to be another woman hating thread you can stop right now, and if it turns into a bunch of people coming in here to hate or put women down it will be close. So you are all forewarned.

If your self worth relies on the reactions of other people, I would say stop chasing. At least romantically.

I have some reasonable doubt that every woman rejects you the moment they see you as well. How does that look like anyway? Do they scream out in terror or pass you a preprint that says "Don't you even try to talk to me"?

On another note, I wouldn't let your whole self-worth and confidence depend on women's supposed opinions about you or your appearance. Don't you have skills and interests whose composition is unique to you and sets you apart from others? These are just questions I would ask myself first. For your own sake, you cannot base your confidence on your looks alone. You said these anonymous women already reject you before you even exchanged words.

I wouldn't give up that easily, neither would I keep "chasing" women...I've seen that other thread of yours where you talked about that ominous dating agency which sounded like a straight-up scam. Please don't get desperate. Not only is desperation a human repellent, but it also clouds your judgement and makes you decide haphazardly.

Hawx79 said:
When they all reject me the moment they see me? I may be rich or really funny lol. The moment they see me its hate on first sight for them.
Should I keep continuing chasing women and spend energy on or just accept the life of singledom?

Story of my life dude. I gave up, but you do what you want. And yes people, believe it or not that there are men who get rejected right on sight. Women are shallow. And I am aware men are too.

Jafo said:
Story of my life dude. I gave up, but you do what you want. And yes people, believe it or not that there are men who get rejected right on sight. Women are shallow. And I am aware men are too.

Some women are shallow. Some men are shallow. But not everyone!

AmytheTemperamental said:
If your self worth relies on the reactions of other people, I would say stop chasing. At least romantically.

^This. Don't let your confidence be affected by your perceptions of what anyone thinks of you. Easier said than done, I know. But acknowledge your value to yourself first. It shouldn't depend on what other people think.

Hawx79 said:

I don't believe that every woman hates you directly on first sight of you. That's just not realistic. Maybe in your mind, that's what happens, but the mind can be tricky sometimes. And "chasing" after ladies isn't exactly what I'd suggest you do, either. We're not rabbits running away from a rabid wolf who wants his dinner. Kindness and respect goes a long way in matters such as this. But you think a certain way, you'll act a certain way. When you put it the way you have, it's almost like game to you, and it's really not a game. Maybe that's what some of them pick up on.

VanillaCreme said:
Hawx79 said:

I don't believe that every woman hates you directly on first sight of you. That's just not realistic. Maybe in your mind, that's what happens, but the mind can be tricky sometimes. And "chasing" after ladies isn't exactly what I'd suggest you do, either. We're not rabbits running away from a rabid wolf who wants his dinner. Kindness and respect goes a long way in matters such as this. But you think a certain way, you'll act a certain way. When you put it the way you have, it's almost like game to you, and it's really not a game. Maybe that's what some of them pick up on.

I wouldn't chase women either. Try and become friends with some women instead. And don't base your self worth on your relationship status.

If you are a kind, friendly person then people will like you. Be happy, smile, ask people how they are. Be positive.

Xpendable said:
Not the best question to ask here. You won't get objective responses.

Great. Then we can all pack our bags and go home now. Thanks for invalidating everyone's contributions while having nothing useful to say for yourself.

Rodent said:
Xpendable said:

Great. Then we can all pack our bags and go home now. Thanks for invalidating everyone's contributions while having nothing useful to say for yourself.

As Homer Simpson would say: "It's funny, because it's true" (to Rodent's comment).

Xpendable said:
Hawx79 said:
Thanks for all the replies, I made notes of some lol.

If you don't have anything to contribute to the topic at hand don't say anything. That was an unnecessary remark.

You can have different amounts of confidence in different areas. Don't let one put you down.

Take a scrawny but highly intelligent person, and send him to a strongman competition.. He's not gonna feel very confident even though at his workplace he might be king of the hill.

Rodent said:

Sci-Fi said:
If you don't have anything to contribute to the topic at hand don't say anything. That was an unnecessary remark.

How do you decide those are actual contributions?

Xpendable said:

From what I've seen people replied by reacting to the posed question by giving advice or sharing their experience and decision on the topic - pragmatic and/or compassionate. I deem that a contribution. You on the other hand just pissed on everything they said.

Xpendable said:

Who are you to decide they aren't? That's quite arrogant of you to make that statement, especially after posting something that was entirely pointless, and not at all useful or in relation to the thread, unlike everyone else.

Rodent said:
From what I've seen people replied by reacting to the posed question by giving advice or sharing their experience and decision on the topic - pragmatic and/or compassionate. I deem that a contribution. You on the other hand just pissed on everything they said.

I mean how do you know they are useful?
Are we supposed to get something from everyone's advice?

Aisha said:
Xpendable said:

Who are you to decide they aren't? That's quite arrogant of you to make that statement, especially after posting something that was entirely pointless, and not at all useful or in relation to the thread, unlike everyone else.

I'm not saying they aren't contributions, I'm asking why there's no doubt they are.

Just because someone says something it doesn't means is useful.

Hawx79 said:

Don't just quit now, there's someone from everybody. Not all women are like that. If you just keep trying you will succeed. All it takes is to have the confidence to not care what anyone thinks of you. I used to think like you until I decided I could control everything that happens to me (fresia quantum physics) and believe everything I wanted to believe. So stop complaining, you're just generalizing. :)

Latest posts

Back