solitary ethereal feelings

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

silverblackvoid_ll

Reaction score
finally i found a forum that i can cherish and treasure. i'm lonely. everyone is. sometimes i get so lonely that i feel like i'm in a massive despondent void. nihility is what i feel. sometimes i cut myself just to feel the pain. the pain feels good. i hate everyone and there are a very few people who can understand me. i'm a sojourner wandering the vast limitless void. my world is bleak and dark and raw. i hope to find some similar people here. i'm silverblackvoid. hello to everyone at a lonely life.

Hello Silverblackvoid_ll and welcome. :)
There are all kinds of lonely people who visit this forum. There are a lot of friendly people here, too. I hope you find the friendship and support you need here. I look forward to seeing you around :)
Naleena

Hallo silverblackvoid_ll and welcome here :)

There is other ppl here who have cut them self, hopefully that might be of help to you.

I hope we can be of some help to you :)

Hey Silverblackvoid welcome to the forum, ya i know what you mean sometimes i just wish all of human civilization woukd just end. I think The world would be a hell of a lot better without us anyways.

ps i think your name is tottally rad

:D

well thanks evanescencefan91. ur avatar is cute:) i too sometimes wish the whole civilization to end. but there must be a handful of enlightened souls left to build a superior civilization. knowledge should be the ultimate cognition. hatred should be nihil. wouldn't it be awesome???

Welcome silverblackvoid_ll

silverblackvoid_ll said:
well yeah, im kinda masochistic.

that was me a year or two back.
and that was prolly me he was referring to.
but yeah, you don't sound like you want to change that. which I understand.
we're not going to think you're a bad person because of it, though people will prolly worry if you talk about it much. they're a caring bunch.
anyway, welcome to the forum.

Welcome to the void of lonley people! haha

We are all alone together... sounds funny hu?

A couple of my past girlfriends were into cutting... you really need to get off that. It always turns out bad!

silverblackvoid_ll said:
finally i found a forum that i can cherish and treasure. i'm lonely. everyone is. sometimes i get so lonely that i feel like i'm in a massive despondent void. nihility is what i feel. sometimes i cut myself just to feel the pain. the pain feels good. i hate everyone and there are a very few people who can understand me. i'm a sojourner wandering the vast limitless void. my world is bleak and dark and raw. i hope to find some similar people here. i'm silverblackvoid. hello to everyone at a lonely life.

Well hello, from a pessimist like myself I can only say that nihilism is too finite for my tastes. >: D

I'm not sure how old you are but be careful when cutting yourself. It will make for an awkward explanation in the inevitable social situation's if it's at all visible. Believe me, your experiences will be that much harder if people can notice it.

Latest posts

Back