Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cats are Aliens?
Cats are Aliens to planet Earth and can see into the future?

This would complicate the Schroedinger's Cat experiment, where they put a cat in a box and have a robot kill it, so you can't tell if the cat is alive or dead. If the cat knows the future, is Telepathic and Alien, what does this tell us about Quantum Mechanics?

Sigh, Evanism.... Why do I like this guy? He's funny and his heart is in the right place.

There are 26 letters in the English Language, 14 of which may have come from Egypt. 7 GYP + ET = Egypt. Therefore ET did come to Egypt.
Pink Floyd did a song called Lucifer Sam, about a Cat, and we have a show called Thundercats. Jesus said "I beheld Satan as lightning falling from heaven."

Dogma is to Catma as Dogs are to Cats, so it's no wonder Satan is the bad guy in the Dogma. Maybe some cats are evil.
7 GPY (gypsy) can also be 7 PYG (Thus Legend of Z-El-Da, Blue Boar Gannon inside the Pyramid.)

The Blueboar is an ArchDruid, and is interchangable with the Dragon. Therefore Satan was a Blue Boar / Dragon / Lion faced Serpent Yaldabaoth, like (Lion O) Lord of the Thundercats.
Lion O, as in Ouroboros or Lion Serpent, or the Lying Serpent, thus Satan, the blue boar, dragon, cat demon, is the father of lies. The Lion / Lying of Judah.

Now the Cat has nine lives. So the Lying Lion Serpent Lied to Adam and Eve, saying they would not die, but be gods, to know good and evil. (Karma)
Dogma is the other great mystery. As it came from the Dog Star Sirius, thus Dogma is really Astrotheology and Precession of the Equinox.

The All Seeing Eye of Horus / Ra / Shiva, etc, was probably originally the Cats Eye, the most powerful psychic manifestation of the All Seeing Eye.
For it invokes the full potential of the Fem Eye Nine, the Feline force. So in conclusion, "That Cat's something I CAN Explain." Lucifer Sam.

The ET Cats relate more strongly with the Female, thus their agenda has been to create the Maat Tree Arch All Age from the beginning, and overthrow all the Dogma.
As with the keeping of black plantation slaves, you get them to fall in line by elevating the female above the male, so that he can't protect her.

Finally, in the James Bond Movies, Blofeld, the leader of Spectre, is usually seen with a Cat. SPECTRE is 7 letters, and are basically an Illuminati organization.
Therefore the Secret Leaders of the Illuminati are ET Thunder Cats, thus the 7 SPECTRE / 7 Thunders, and the 7 headed Serpent in many Religions.

All the secret societies are concerned with Egypt and It's mythologies, right up to 360 degree Free May Sun Re. James Bond is the word of God. He uses
the inventions of Q, as in Q source Jesus, Qu Tribue FF9, or the Immortal Q from Star Trek. (James Bond = King James Bible | Bond = Economy.)

http://renegadetribune.com/the-egyptian-...-religion/
This guy is hilarious, should be in the entertainment thread.
[Image: 2vj1q3q.jpg]
Why did I even care about the things of this world? Could it really be some kind of advanced computer matrix? I think I needed to just let it go.

(09-14-2015, 08:27 PM)Phaedron Wrote: All the secret societies are concerned with Egypt and It's mythologies, right up to 360 degree Free May Sun Re. James Bond is the word of God. He uses
the inventions of Q, as in Q source Jesus, Qu Tribue FF9, or the Immortal Q from Star Trek. (James Bond = King James Bible | Bond = Economy.)
Don't forget that the guy who played Q in Star Trek is also the guy who plays Discord in My Little Pony.
His name is John de Lancie. John, like John the Baptist. And Lancie = Lancelot. Lancelot was Arthur's most trusted ally, yet also Arthur's betrayer.
Cats will betray you. And they cause chaos, another name for Discord. Q also created a lot of chaos and discord.

So, obviously, John de Lancie is a cat.
"But I don’t want to go among mad people," Alice remarked.
"Oh, you can’t help that," said the Cat: "we’re all mad here. I’m mad. You’re mad."
"How do you know I’m mad?" said Alice.
"You must be," said the Cat, "or you wouldn’t have come here."
-- Lewis Carrol, Alice's Adventures in Wonderland
(09-15-2015, 03:52 AM)Despicable Me Wrote: Don't forget that the guy who played Q in Star Trek is also the guy who plays Discord in My Little Pony.
His name is John de Lancie. John, like John the Baptist. And Lancie = Lancelot. Lancelot was Arthur's most trusted ally, yet also Arthur's betrayer.
Cats will betray you. And they cause chaos, another name for Discord. Q also created a lot of chaos and discord.

All I got from that is that you know things about My Little Pony.
I'm actually David Blane.
(09-15-2015, 03:52 AM)Despicable Me Wrote:
(09-14-2015, 08:27 PM)Phaedron Wrote: All the secret societies are concerned with Egypt and It's mythologies, right up to 360 degree Free May Sun Re. James Bond is the word of God. He uses
Don't forget that the guy who played Q in Star Trek is also the guy who plays Discord in My Little Pony.

I like your logic

[Image: etu0qx.jpg]
Sometimes i'm up,sometimes i'm down.Sometimes i'm good,sometimes i'm a little bit Devilish!

(09-15-2015, 04:23 AM)Xpendable Wrote:
(09-15-2015, 03:52 AM)Despicable Me Wrote: Don't forget that the guy who played Q in Star Trek is also the guy who plays Discord in My Little Pony.

All I got from that is that you know things about My Little Pony.

In his defense, that connects with Apocalypse Pony from adult swim. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FIY41LrvMFQ

Or John the beloved. Or maybe he's on the John. One key difference: Lancelet is a character, and De Lancie is an actor. Q became more of a Joker in the end.

There is a strange cat that appears in this episode of Andromeda: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1b2o06qHUE where their enemy is the spirit of the abyss.

The game is rigged. Just about anything popular and well known is probably tied up with the agenda somewhere. That's why I like the video, Don't Play. Things converge, but it can be annoying. Fortunately they also contradict.
Maybe the secrets are best alone for a reason. True, he said all would be revealed, and I'm just trying to be a servant here, but I feel like I'm in too deep. I need to just leave it be.
[Image: 2525085-thundercats06.jpg]

If I'm not mistaken the four living creatures / beasts of Revelation appear in Thundercats, and turn Mumm Ra into Mumm Ra the Everliving. Its been a long time since I watched that show.

The video and Shreodinger experiment seemed funny at the time, but in reality that is a cruel experiment, and ineffective, as everyone will be judged according to their works. Evenism is a lie, Karma is always there and it's half true.
It's just that not every luck or misfortune is caused because of it. Those who live by the sword die by the sword, that is the faith and patience of the saints. That doesn't mean innocent victims don't get killed.

There is also a better force, Love and Forgiveness. In the parables there are people who are forgiven, but don't forgive others who owe them when they are sorry. Forgiveness can erase, some, but not all debt.
As for Lucifer being a cat, It's really just a play on many other sources about ETs coming to Egypt, and fallen angels, of which as the rumor goes is Lucifer, but in reality he is Heylel, the king of Babylon.

Pills: (I was about 30 or 31 when I saw the Matrix movies.)

1. Do not overdose on Red Pills. Blue pills are the substance of faith, Red Pill overdose gets you into gnostic ideas like transcending duality, singularity, the abyss, Life is an Illusion, oblivion, things of that nature.
2. Rulers take Red Pills and Blue Pills. This is called the Purple Pill. It is necessary to have some understanding of higher truth to lead, and leaders bear the responsibility of making tough decisions.
3. Balance red pill truths with blue pill foundations. Good will win in the end, the best you can have is the Holy Spirit and a humble heart. "The fear of God is the beginning of wisdom."
I knew there was something wrong with my cat. He's possessed by demons!
"You must be the change you wish to see in the world." - Mahatma Gandhi

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Aliens ET Run the Show Phaedron 5 4,195 02-03-2018, 04:59 AM
Last Post: Richard_39
  All Negative Humans to be thrown into the Sun by Aliens on June 21st Phaedron 8 3,913 06-23-2012, 10:43 PM
Last Post: Phaedron