HoodedMonk (SophiaGrace) + SixiesSamatha = Very Happy Together

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
H

HoodedMonk

ALL,

You've given me a lot of things over the years. A place that I felt like I belonged, somewhere to talk when I felt low and alone, and just somewhere to be.

I wanted to tell the members here (with the permission of Sam), that I've found someone from ALL (her). In reality, we've only been in contact 2 months, but it feels like an externity since we first started talking.

I just wanted to say, I guess, that, sometimes you find people when you aren't looking. Also, pay attention to the newbies here, you never know who you'll find. :)

As for Sam, I can't stop thinking about her and I think she's one of the most amazing, beautiful people I've ever met and I'm more than glad we've crossed paths.

Thank you ALL. Really. Thank you.

I'm happy.

-HM (Soph)

This makes my day :D

AxYmnwC.gif

Bright Blessings to both of you.. it warms my heart to read of your success. It gives hope to others that anything is possible.. ^.^

Congratulations. I hope you'll both be very happy together.

Congrats to you two :D
I hope this sort of stuff gives the lonely singles here hope about their own situation

DesertWolf said:
Congrats to you two :D
I hope this sort of stuff gives the lonely singles here hope about their own situation

That's why i posted it, to give others on here hope.

Happy for you.

However, I'm sure I'm not the only one who thinks posting under a different name was dishonest and showed a lack of respect for other members. And to just 'out' yourself then unregister re-enforces it. It's weird.

HoodedMonk isn't the only person to have unregistered and started new. I was also under the impression her new account wasn't a secret. In any event, it's not even close to the worst offense committed here.

ardour said:
Happy for you.

However, I'm sure I'm not the only one who thinks posting under a different name was dishonest and showed a lack of respect for other members. And to just 'out' yourself then unregister re-enforces it. It's weird.

HoodedMonk did disclose her identity as SophiaGrace before in her custom title. I can't remember if she ever mentioned it in any post before but because these titles get changed every now and then, not everyone would catch the update when it was there.

I doubt HM was trying to be dishonest or showing any lack of respect - can't help if people didn't see her disclosure, it's not her fault.

As far as I know, the deletion of her account had nothing to do with "outing" herself in this case.

ladyforsaken said:
ardour said:
Happy for you.

HoodedMonk did disclose her identity as SophiaGrace before in her custom title. I can't remember if she ever mentioned it in any post before but because these titles get changed every now and then, not everyone would catch the update when it was there.

I doubt HM was trying to be dishonest or showing any lack of respect - can't help if people didn't see her disclosure, it's not her fault.

As far as I know, the deletion of her account had nothing to do with "outing" herself in this case.

right... wonder why anyone would bother with another name then.

I knew she was Sophia from the day she started her account and she didn't really make much of a secret of it. I'm not going to go into detail, but if I remember correctly, she had a very valid reason for the name change. It's nobody else's business either way.

There are countless people here who have rejoined under a different name - myself included - and as long as they're not using 2 accounts, I don't see a problem with it.

Latest posts

Back