The Ideal Woman?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Phaedron

Reaction score
What is your Idea of the Ideal woman? Although it's difficult to be thorough as life is Dynamic and Adventurous rather then Static. Tough case for me, as I combine the Christian emphasis to be Holy and Honest, with absolute freedom of expression, imagination, plus an obvious hatred for tyranny and dogmatic deceptions. I tend to combine the best from a lot of different things like as if I'm generating some sort of alchemical concoction, lol. To the point where no type of typical person is going to be do it for me. I don't fit with any particular group, but I find myself having aspects from many. My view of society is completely anarchistic, as just that, everything about society, whether it be school, work, relationships, religion, clubs, frendships, is trying to fit you like a round peg in a square hole, and it just isn't me.

*video removed*

You ask a question but what follows has nothing to do with "ideal women".

My ideal women is someone I can respect and relate to; someone I find reasonably attractive who doesn't find me repulsive either (unlikely). Someone with self-esteem, straightforward and normal, not 'remarkable' in any way.

The MGTOW ideal woman: living sex doll who does housework.

Full lips, thick thighs, and a booty that could slap me in the face. Everything else is negotiable.

AmytheTemperamental said:
I will never consider myself as "ideal".

The definition of an "ideal woman" for one person differs from one person to the other.

I don't understand the purpose of this thread.

Ideal... it's preference. It's never the same.
I could do with someone happy and patient with me.

ladyforsaken said:

Neither would I.

You have an INCREDIBLE strength and attitude that is pretty darn ideal to me.
I mean that in a non-stalker-creepy way.

The ideal woman would be someone totally aware of her own nature and also capable of override it.

JHK said:
ladyforsaken said:

Neither would I.

You have an INCREDIBLE strength and attitude that is pretty darn ideal to me.
I mean that in a non-stalker-creepy way.

Hey, thanks JHK, that's kind of you to say.

Xpendable said:
The ideal woman would be someone totally aware of her own nature and also capable of override it.

Hmm, what nature would that be? And override it how?

ladyforsaken said:
Xpendable said:

Sorry, explaining it would took too much and it would put me in trouble.

Xpendable said:
ladyforsaken said:
Xpendable said:

Would that be because you really can't? Or are you waiting for scientific numbers to come in so you can calculate your opinion on it? I was actually curious about how to override one's own nature as well.

VanillaCreme said:
Would that be because you really can't?

I can, but I have to work soon.

VanillaCreme said:
Or are you waiting for scientific numbers to come in so you can calculate your opinion on it?

That doesn't make any sense; even as a joke.

VanillaCreme said:
I was actually curious about how to override one's own nature as well.

It can't be done.

Xpendable said:
VanillaCreme said:
Or are you waiting for scientific numbers to come in so you can calculate your opinion on it?

That doesn't make any sense; even as a joke.

Sure it does.

Xpendable said:
VanillaCreme said:
I was actually curious about how to override one's own nature as well.

It can't be done.

But you think it can be. So, in your mind, there is a way.

VanillaCreme said:
Sure it does.

No. Because it comes from a straw-man. You associate my need for enquiry through hard science to try to assume I use science as an excuse rather than a tool. One can't adopt opinions from science, you just accept the information that is represented better in reality. It doesn't make sense in the way it's addressed because is disingenuous.

VanillaCreme said:
But you think it can be. So, in your mind, there is a way.

I think is almost impossible. I'll just say is the same nature that doesn't let you know already what I mean. It would require to change the chemistry of the brain, and that would be highly immoral if is not done only through evolution.

Ideal woman. Personality is more important than looks. A woman who is happy, never complains, always looks on the bright side of things.
Positive, interested in sports, walking, the outdoors, not drinking and getting drunk. Easy going, doesn't nag. Doesn't dwell in the past.

Looks - Nice smile, looks after her self. (If I have to be picky - a nice figure)

I want to meet this woman !

Triple Bogey said:
Ideal woman. Personality is more important than looks. A woman who is happy, never complains, always looks on the bright side of things.
Positive, interested in sports, walking, the outdoors, not drinking and getting drunk. Easy going, doesn't nag. Doesn't dwell in the past.

Looks - Nice smile, looks after her self. (If I have to be picky - a nice figure)

I want to meet this woman !

Try be-friending a few... ;)

JHK said:
Try be-friending a few... ;)

I think he has tried that a lot, though. TB has said they don't let it go further than the platonic friends stage. :club:

VanillaCreme said:
Xpendable said:
ladyforsaken said:
Xpendable said:

Would that be because you really can't? Or are you waiting for scientific numbers to come in so you can calculate your opinion on it? I was actually curious about how to override one's own nature as well.

He thinks women are hypergamous sociopaths who use men for validation and financial security. It's part of the MGTOW, 'Red Pill' stuff all over the internet.

ardour said:
He thinks women are hypergamous sociopaths who use men for validation and financial security. It's part of the MGTOW, 'Red Pill' stuff all over the internet.

What else you know about me?

My ideal woman is one who doesn't have kids or wants any and doesn't smoke.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back