The Ideal Woman?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Triple Bogey said:
And spending my whole life getting laughed at, ignored, bullied or rejected by women.
I do like women though as long as I keep them at arms length.

Keep 'em at arm's length, and you'll probably never get hurt. But you'll also miss out on opportunities as well.

Veruca said:
Oh BeyondShy, it was a joke. A jab at the previous comments about how superficial all women are. Ive been attracted to many men who were shorter than me, interestly they thought me too tall for them.

Its just very depressing to keep reading comments about how terrible we women are. Ive been rejected by so many men purely on the basis of looks. For years, I was rejected for being chubby or not dressing femininely and I changed. I became fit, changed my appearance and still men reject me all the time for not being fair skinned. Something I cant change. This doesnt make me think of all men as superficial. I just think Ive been unlucky so far but there are great guys out there still.

Im sorry if my comment was misunderstood. But anyone who knows me here, knows that Id never say something like that and mean it.

It's just that, overall, there are more men in the situation of having little-to-no relationship experience than women. This is why it seems like men whine and lash out at the opposite sex more often.

ardour said:
Veruca said:
Oh BeyondShy, it was a joke. A jab at the previous comments about how superficial all women are. Ive been attracted to many men who were shorter than me, interestly they thought me too tall for them.

Its just very depressing to keep reading comments about how terrible we women are. Ive been rejected by so many men purely on the basis of looks. For years, I was rejected for being chubby or not dressing femininely and I changed. I became fit, changed my appearance and still men reject me all the time for not being fair skinned. Something I cant change. This doesnt make me think of all men as superficial. I just think Ive been unlucky so far but there are great guys out there still.

Im sorry if my comment was misunderstood. But anyone who knows me here, knows that Id never say something like that and mean it.

It's just that, overall, there are more men in the situation of having little-to-no relationship experience than women...

According to whom? Who are all these relationship-experienced women having relationships with? Or is this your opinion?

-Teresa

SofiasMami said:
ardour said:
Veruca said:

It's just that, overall, there are more men in the situation of having little-to-no relationship experience than women...

According to whom? Who are all these relationship-experienced women having relationships with? Or is this your opinion?

-Teresa

This is my opinion but I'd imagine what Ardour says is true, certainly for people in their 20s at least, due to the fact that men are more likely to approach than women which means that even if you're a shy female, you'll be more likely to get approaches whereas if you're a shy man you can go for years without anything.

I know a girl who is virtually never single and yet has never asked anyone out. Anecdotal of course.

VanillaCreme said:
Keep 'em at arm's length, and you'll probably never get hurt. But you'll also miss out on opportunities as well.

That is so true. I'm someone who wants those opportunities but just does not know how to go about doing it.

Paraiyar said:
..due to the fact that men are more likely to approach than women which means that even if you're a shy female, you'll be more likely to get approaches whereas if you're a shy man you can go for years without anything.

I can vouch for this. :(

SofiasMami said:
According to whom? Who are all these relationship-experienced women having relationships with?

With a small part of the male population.

Xpendable said:
SofiasMami said:
According to whom? Who are all these relationship-experienced women having relationships with?

It does seem that way at times, doesn't it? I'll be honest with you Xpendable. It's just frustrating isn't it?

Here's the Reader's Digest version of the problem: I know I am a **** good person and that I can offer a lot to the right woman. I know I can treat her the way she deserves. But I don't know how to present myself properly and because of that they don't know about me. That is why I am not a member of the small part of the male population you are talking about.

Xpendable said:

'Red Pill' silliness again. No, not a small part, but not the entirety of the male population either.

A hardcore minority of men are considered undateable and have no options. There are more of them.

BeyondShy said:
Xpendable said:
SofiasMami said:

It does seem that way at times, doesn't it? I'll be honest with you Xpendable. It's just frustrating isn't it?

Here's the Reader's Digest version of the problem: I know I am a **** good person and that I can offer a lot to the right woman. I know I can treat her the way she deserves. But I don't know how to present myself properly and because of that they don't know about me. That is why I am not a member of the small part of the male population you are talking about.

I'll give you props for at least admitting that. It's a start. You don't seem to know how to present yourself properly on the forum. There are real men and women behind the avatars and screen names here. If you talk to women in real life as sarcastically and thoughtlessly as you talk to people here on the forum...women aren't going to know much about you other than your sarcasm and thoughtlessness. If you're looking to attract The Ideal Woman - she deserves to be treated well both online and offline.

-Teresa

The only person in your way, BeyondShy is yourself. You ARE a good person, you just have to remember to be yourself and not hide. You can do it. Your version of the ideal women will accept you as you are, you just have to meet her and give her a chance.

If someone can't accept you (applies to everyone, of course) as you are, then they aren't worth your time. By all means, work on the things you don't like and become the you that you want to become, but if a woman (or a man) puts conditions on what type of person you have to be, then fresia him/her, they simply aren't worth it.
SofiasMami said:
BeyondShy said:
Xpendable said:
SofiasMami said:

I'll give you props for at least admitting that. It's a start. You don't seem to know how to present yourself properly on the forum. There are real men and women behind the avatars and screen names here. If you talk to women in real life as sarcastically and thoughtlessly as you talk to people here on the forum...women aren't going to know much about you other than your sarcasm and thoughtlessness. If you're looking to attract The Ideal Woman - she deserves to be treated well both online and offline.

-Teresa

He talks to me just fine. He's not talking about the "sarcasm and thoughtlessness" that you so kindly mentioned....

SofiasMami said:
BeyondShy said:
Xpendable said:
SofiasMami said:

-Teresa

This is a well-crafted and articulate post. Which is why it's a shame you'll either get your words quoted back to you sarcastically or an insistence of misunderstanding on your part. I still commend you for trying.

ardour said:
It's just that, overall, there are more men in the situation of having little-to-no relationship experience than women. This is why it seems like men whine and lash out at the opposite sex more often.

ardour said:
'Red Pill' silliness again. No, not a small part, but not the entirety of the male population either.
A hardcore minority of men are considered undateable and have no options. There are more of them.

900x900px-LL-224b1e64_nick-young-confused-face-300x256.png

Maybe not a small minority but still a minority of men serve around most women. And yes, probably a hardcore minority of men are actually undateable, but the ones who struggle are a considerable part.

VanillaCreme said:
Triple Bogey said:
And spending my whole life getting laughed at, ignored, bullied or rejected by women.
I do like women though as long as I keep them at arms length.

True for others but not me. I don't get opportunities. Not romantic anyway.

ardour said:
Veruca said:

+1

So true.

Xpendable said:
ardour said:

ardour said:

Maybe not a small minority but still a minority of men serve around most women. And yes, probably a hardcore minority of men are actually undateable, but the ones who struggle are a considerable part.

Some men don't get the chance to date. They could ask and ask and socialize and socialize but they wouldn't get anywhere. I would say some women fall into that group as well. And then again you get some women who only get nutters or horrible guys.

A life size doll, custom designed, whatever the gender.

Soon with Robotic and Artificial Intelligence who would want a person that can cheat, lie, force you to do things you don't like. As for reproduction, it will be controlled in a medical environment to assure perfect newborns.

Xpendable said:
ardour said:

ardour said:

Triple Bogey said:
Some men don't get the chance to date. They could ask and ask and socialize and socialize but they wouldn't get anywhere. I would say some women fall into that group as well. And then again you get some women who only get nutters or horrible guys.

My post was about how he says that it's more common for men to have less experience than women, but when I say that it's because there are men who date most of the women he calls it "Red Pill' silliness".

SeaBee said:
A life size doll, custom designed, whatever the gender.

Soon with Robotic and Artificial Intelligence who would want a person that can cheat, lie, force you to do things you don't like. As for reproduction, it will be controlled in a medical environment to assure perfect newborns.

Not the best comment to leave here. Not because is not interesting to discuss, but because... you'll see.

Okay this thread has outlived its usefulness. Typical moaning and bitching with unsubstantiated claims about sexes.

Those of you who have been doing this can just knock it off or bans will be handed out. You know who you are, you've been warned and banned for this type of nonsense before.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back