Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Ideal Woman?
(10-13-2015, 01:01 PM)SofiasMami Wrote:
(10-13-2015, 11:32 AM)BeyondShy Wrote:
(10-13-2015, 11:26 AM)Xpendable Wrote:
(10-13-2015, 07:52 AM)SofiasMami Wrote: According to whom? Who are all these relationship-experienced women having relationships with?

With a small part of the male population.

It does seem that way at times, doesn't it? I'll be honest with you Xpendable. It's just frustrating isn't it?

Here's the Reader's Digest version of the problem: I know I am a damn good person and that I can offer a lot to the right woman. I know I can treat her the way she deserves. But I don't know how to present myself properly and because of that they don't know about me. That is why I am not a member of the small part of the male population you are talking about.

I'll give you props for at least admitting that. It's a start. You don't seem to know how to present yourself properly on the forum. There are real men and women behind the avatars and screen names here. If you talk to women in real life as sarcastically and thoughtlessly as you talk to people here on the forum...women aren't going to know much about you other than your sarcasm and thoughtlessness. If you're looking to attract The Ideal Woman - she deserves to be treated well both online and offline.

-Teresa

This is a well-crafted and articulate post. Which is why it's a shame you'll either get your words quoted back to you sarcastically or an insistence of misunderstanding on your part. I still commend you for trying.
(10-13-2015, 07:32 AM)ardour Wrote: It's just that, overall, there are more men in the situation of having little-to-no relationship experience than women. This is why it seems like men whine and lash out at the opposite sex more often.

(10-13-2015, 07:32 AM)ardour Wrote: 'Red Pill' silliness again. No, not a small part, but not the entirety of the male population either.
A hardcore minority of men are considered undateable and have no options. There are more of them.

[Image: 900x900px-LL-224b1e64_nick-young-confuse...00x256.png]

Maybe not a small minority but still a minority of men serve around most women. And yes, probably a hardcore minority of men are actually undateable, but the ones who struggle are a considerable part.
I'm actually David Blane.
Thank you, reynard. Smile

-Teresa
En la boca cerrada no entran moscas.
(10-13-2015, 01:22 AM)VanillaCreme Wrote:
(10-13-2015, 12:54 AM)Triple Bogey Wrote: And spending my whole life getting laughed at, ignored, bullied or rejected by women.
I do like women though as long as I keep them at arms length.

Keep 'em at arm's length, and you'll probably never get hurt. But you'll also miss out on opportunities as well.

True for others but not me. I don't get opportunities. Not romantic anyway.

(10-13-2015, 07:32 AM)ardour Wrote:
(10-06-2015, 01:56 PM)Veruca Wrote: Oh BeyondShy, it was a joke. A jab at the previous comments about how superficial all women are. Ive been attracted to many men who were shorter than me, interestly they thought me too tall for them.

Its just very depressing to keep reading comments about how terrible we women are. Ive been rejected by so many men purely on the basis of looks. For years, I was rejected for being chubby or not dressing femininely and I changed. I became fit, changed my appearance and still men reject me all the time for not being fair skinned. Something I cant change. This doesnt make me think of all men as superficial. I just think Ive been unlucky so far but there are great guys out there still.

Im sorry if my comment was misunderstood. But anyone who knows me here, knows that Id never say something like that and mean it.

It's just that, overall, there are more men in the situation of having little-to-no relationship experience than women. This is why it seems like men whine and lash out at the opposite sex more often.

+1

So true.

(10-14-2015, 04:34 AM)Xpendable Wrote:
(10-13-2015, 07:32 AM)ardour Wrote: It's just that, overall, there are more men in the situation of having little-to-no relationship experience than women. This is why it seems like men whine and lash out at the opposite sex more often.

(10-13-2015, 07:32 AM)ardour Wrote: 'Red Pill' silliness again. No, not a small part, but not the entirety of the male population either.
A hardcore minority of men are considered undateable and have no options. There are more of them.

Maybe not a small minority but still a minority of men serve around most women. And yes, probably a hardcore minority of men are actually undateable, but the ones who struggle are a considerable part.

Some men don't get the chance to date. They could ask and ask and socialize and socialize but they wouldn't get anywhere. I would say some women fall into that group as well. And then again you get some women who only get nutters or horrible guys.
A life size doll, custom designed, whatever the gender.

Soon with Robotic and Artificial Intelligence who would want a person that can cheat, lie, force you to do things you don't like. As for reproduction, it will be controlled in a medical environment to assure perfect newborns.
(10-14-2015, 04:34 AM)Xpendable Wrote:

(10-14-2015, 04:34 AM)Triple Bogey Wrote: Some men don't get the chance to date. They could ask and ask and socialize and socialize but they wouldn't get anywhere. I would say some women fall into that group as well. And then again you get some women who only get nutters or horrible guys.

My post was about how he says that it's more common for men to have less experience than women, but when I say that it's because there are men who date most of the women he calls it "Red Pill' silliness".

(10-14-2015, 07:41 AM)SeaBee Wrote: A life size doll, custom designed, whatever the gender.

Soon with Robotic and Artificial Intelligence who would want a person that can cheat, lie, force you to do things you don't like. As for reproduction, it will be controlled in a medical environment to assure perfect newborns.

Not the best comment to leave here. Not because is not interesting to discuss, but because... you'll see.
I'm actually David Blane.
Okay this thread has outlived its usefulness. Typical moaning and bitching with unsubstantiated claims about sexes.

Those of you who have been doing this can just knock it off or bans will be handed out. You know who you are, you've been warned and banned for this type of nonsense before.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The most beautiful woman i’d ever seen Puddled Duck 135 2,929 01-11-2019, 07:24 AM
Last Post: Puddled Duck
  ideal person jales 83 23,902 12-17-2018, 11:25 PM
Last Post: FiftyFiveFeet
  The Ideal Woman SophiaGrace 111 23,121 04-19-2018, 03:51 AM
Last Post: Richard_39
  A woman just asked me the most turn off question roy1986 14 5,545 02-24-2017, 04:55 AM
Last Post: TheRealCallie
  Question for men (or woman if you know the answer) haha HybridWarrior93 6 3,057 07-11-2016, 09:03 PM
Last Post: achillesfoot
  Every woman that I like is in a relationship Hauntyoueveryday 22 5,350 12-12-2015, 06:05 PM
Last Post: Aisha
  Ideal date, yet I feel horrible! TheSolitaryMan 25 5,151 10-31-2015, 03:15 AM
Last Post: LonesomeLoner
  I literally have no clue how to meet a woman. SarcasticJuan 6 3,536 04-02-2015, 07:55 PM
Last Post: looking glass
  This woman wants sex from me but im gay , I hate life Singed 11 5,056 02-02-2015, 12:55 AM
Last Post: Tiina63
  How long are you willing to wait for the man/woman of your dreams? Azariah 21 5,503 04-26-2014, 11:19 AM
Last Post: African_weasel