Free Coffee Day

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sk66rc

Reaction score
Today's a "National Coffee Day" here in U.S... WaWa, one of the convenience stores here in PA similar to 7-11, is giving out free coffee all day today... So are Krespy Kream & Dunkin Donuts... Being that coffee is one of my favorite beverage, needless to say, today was a good day for me...!!! Anybody else?

Don't drink coffee, can't stand the stuff. I think I heard about that on the radio today, the DJ was making fun of it and apparently there is a national oxygen day too. Never heard of that.

Sci-Fi said:
... and apparently there is a national oxygen day too. Never heard of that.

There's a day for that? What the hell? Shouldn't oxygen day be every day? :)

Yes and tomorrow is "National Hot Mulled Cider Day".

There are a lot of weird days out there. Tomorrow is National Chewing Gum day too.

If only there was one such day over here too XD and why not, a free tea day too :p that'd be really nice :)

Edit: from what you say one would think your country/countries have a day for everything XD

Wayfarer said:
If only there was one such day over here too XD and why not, a free tea day too :p that'd be really nice :)

Edit: from what you say one would think your country/countries have a day for everything XD

Some countries have International Tea Day: India, Nepal, and Bangladesh (among others). It falls on the 15th of December. You can always make that your own tea day too :p.

I was disappointed that Dunkin Donuts was only giving out their Dark Roast for free. Wawa had less restrictions. Free coffee is free coffee, however, so I still took the Dark Roast. Haha.

Veruca said:
Free chocolate day universe please :D

Yes please @__@

reynard_muldrake said:
Wayfarer said:

Some countries have International Tea Day: India, Nepal, and Bangladesh (among others). It falls on the 15th of December. You can always make that your own tea day too :p.

I was disappointed that Dunkin Donuts was only giving out their Dark Roast for free. Wawa had less restrictions. Free coffee is free coffee, however, so I still took the Dark Roast. Haha.

Good idea! Or should it be everyday, together with chocolate day? XD

Sci-Fi said:
There are a lot of weird days out there. Tomorrow is National Chewing Gum day too.

Lol.

Does anyone know what it takes to actually qualify as a 'National' whatever day? It would be ok if we got a day off work with it, they could make any old crappy day up then!

Latest posts

Back