hi everyone

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rebel001

Reaction score
Hi everyone Im new to this forum as you can see becuase im posting here..

uh well the reason i joined this forum was because I was feeling lonely and I was hoping that I could meet some new people and make some new friends...

lets see how i start.. while I was in highschool I was a normal girl, I had friends, i was social, I would go out..then I moved to another city and began to live with my dad and thats when it all changed. he basically ruined my college experience somewhat by being overprotective..well too overprotective and he cut me off from all of the people i had made friends with during college, he wouldnt let me go out with them and he wouldnt let me do anything. eventually all of those people, no matter how hard I tried to keep them as friends, they got sick of all of my excuses and stopped calling. so I guess I only know like one or two people now..so far that ive tried to keep..barely. My father has been trying to make me live in a little box and live in a little routine of school, study and work. seriously i feel like im about to snap. Ive gotten depressed and sometimes its hard to stay positive and not feel lonely.. its harder each day not to lose hope and just give up.

lets see what else i can say about myself.. thats not too depressive
Im a girl (duh obviously)
I like videogames
I like anime
I like manga
I like to read
I like to write short stories
I like to play my guitar
I like to go to the gym and excersise
I like oldies music
I love candy and junk food
and other things i cant think of right now

well hopefully ill get to know some of you and make good friends with you :)

WELCOME!!!
Hope you find some cool people to befriend!
I always feel like my parents try to stuff me in a box i wont fit into, but thats what they do! Feel free to PM me or anyone on here. Everybody's really friendly. We are all in the same boat!

Rebel001 said:
Hi everyone Im new to this forum as you can see becuase im posting here..

uh well the reason i joined this forum was because I was feeling lonely and I was hoping that I could meet some new people and make some new friends...

lets see how i start.. while I was in highschool I was a normal girl, I had friends, i was social, I would go out..then I moved to another city and began to live with my dad and thats when it all changed. he basically ruined my college experience somewhat by being overprotective..well too overprotective and he cut me off from all of the people i had made friends with during college, he wouldnt let me go out with them and he wouldnt let me do anything. eventually all of those people, no matter how hard I tried to keep them as friends, they got sick of all of my excuses and stopped calling. so I guess I only know like one or two people now..so far that ive tried to keep..barely. My father has been trying to make me live in a little box and live in a little routine of school, study and work. seriously i feel like im about to snap. Ive gotten depressed and sometimes its hard to stay positive and not feel lonely.. its harder each day not to lose hope and just give up.

lets see what else i can say about myself.. thats not too depressive
Im a girl (duh obviously)
I like videogames
I like anime
I like manga
I like to read
I like to write short stories
I like to play my guitar
I like to go to the gym and excersise
I like oldies music
I love candy and junk food
and other things i cant think of right now

well hopefully ill get to know some of you and make good friends with you :)

(((((hugs)))))
Welcome, Rebel!

Hey Rebel001,

Glad to see you here. I'm usually not the idle chatter type, but if you ever have any real issues going on with yourself, I'll do what I can to help.

There are some very nice people here at this forum. At times, when you need it, you'll get sympathy, even empathy, from all sides.

Don't forget to write. . . .

Welcome Rebel001 :)

Hello, nice to meet you, I like anime too, but am just getting into it, in the last year or so what kind of video games do you play?

wow thanks for the warm welcome! :) Thank you!

and to answer NeverMore 's question..

NeverMore said:
Hello, nice to meet you, I like anime too, but am just getting into it, in the last year or so what kind of video games do you play?

Well I like to play just about anything, I play Halo a lot and Gears of War and I like horror video games too :) Like the fatal frame series..and I like online videogames like MMORPG's..I suck at them but I just play them for fun haha

So far for anime Ive been into anime for years now, but Im mostly into reading manga now :)

Latest posts

Back