What costume you had for Halloween as a kid.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nuke1967

Reaction score
I remember watching the cheesy Japanese import Ultraman when I was kid, late 60's, so I went as him one Halloween around 3 years old,the show was Power Rangers cheesy.

ultracostume1.jpg

Nuke1967 said:
I remember watching the cheesy Japanese import Ultraman when I was kid, late 60's, so I went as him one Halloween around 3 years old,the show was Power Rangers cheesy.

ultracostume1.jpg
Not cheesy at all...Ultraman was awesome! One year, I went as a bum...charcoal-colored beard and knapsack on a pole, looking for a train to take me to the next town. It never showed up. :(

I didn't have costumes every year, and I pretty much stopped at age 9 or so. But when I was 7 or so, my mom made me a Belle from Beauty and the Beast dress, complete with handmade bows. All the frills, all the netting. We had gold and yellow fabric and material for days. Oddly enough, that dress seemed to disappear, as neither of us knows what happened to it. The year after, we tried making a Jasmine from Aladdin, but it didn't work out as well as the Belle dress did.

princessmask.jpg
haha found a picture of a mask I had lol.. I was a princess in mums 60's inspired cocktail dress in pink lol.. goodtimes..

beautiful loser said:
Nuke1967 said:

ultracostume1.jpg
Not cheesy at all...Ultraman was awesome! One year, I went as a bum...charcoal-colored beard and knapsack on a pole, looking for a train to take me to the next town. It never showed up. :(

Well I guess cheesy is not the word :), it had big monsters in it, and when I was a kid I loved me some giant monsters smashing cities, still a big Godzilla fan.

Latest posts

Back