Favorite video game commercials

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nuke1967

Reaction score
Now it's Microsoft Xbox vs Sony Playstation, in the early 1980's it was Atari vs Mattel Intellivision, Atari had the arcade rights, but Intellivision had the better graphics and sports games, as this commercial is pointing out.

[video=youtube]

Nuke1967 said:
Now it's Microsoft Xbox vs Sony Playstation, in the early 1980's it was Atari vs Mattel Intellivision, Atari had the arcade rights, but Intellivision had the better graphics and sports games, as this commercial is pointing out.

[video=youtube]

I beg to differ...Degenatron was right up there with both systems ;)

beautiful loser said:
Nuke1967 said:

[video=youtube]

Yeah but unless you lived in Vice City, Liberty City or Los Santos it was hard to play one, I lived in a rural area..;)

Nuke1967 said:
beautiful loser said:
Nuke1967 said:

[video=youtube]

Yeah but unless you lived in Vice City, Liberty City or Los Santos it was hard to play one, I lived in a rural area..;)

Touche, my friend :D

[video=youtube]

This was the first of three online commercials/promotional videos for BioShock Infinite. Really eerie stuff. :)

[video=youtube]

[video=youtube]

This was the first of three online commercials/promotional videos for....

Thanks for sharing those videos, Lifestream...thought they were pretty cool. I enjoyed playing that game and really liked Elizabeth as your sidekick...she always saved my ass with the extra ammo and salts should would provide...haha.

I'm not sure I remember enough video game commercials to have a favorite, but this one from my childhood popped into my head.

[video=youtube]

beautiful loser said:
This was the first of three online commercials/promotional videos for....

Thanks for sharing those videos, Lifestream...thought they were pretty cool. I enjoyed playing that game and really liked Elizabeth as your sidekick...she always saved my ass with the extra ammo and salts should would provide...haha.

You're very welcome. :D I love how creepy they are!

And yes, I miss Elizabeth. The girl seemed to have endless supplies of ammo and salts!

This was the first thing that came to mind. It's a great advert.

This was an commercial shown in theatres in the 80's, great effects for the time, you know Atari spent a pretty penny on this.

[video=youtube]

Nuke1967 said:
This was an commercial shown in theatres in the 80's, great effects for the time, you know Atari spent a pretty penny on this.

[video=youtube]

Yars' Revenge...one of my all-time favorite 2600 games. Still have the system and the game. ****, now I want to play it.

beautiful loser said:

Yars' Revenge...one of my all-time favorite 2600 games. Still have the system and the game. ****, now I want to play it.

My friends had Yars Revenge and I borrowed and played it for a while, one of the good games on the 2600, Asteroids and Missile Command took up a lot of my time as well.

I was pretty mad that a lot of the promises about the game weren't kept, also the ending was rushed and bad, but I love Mass Effect and the commercials for 3 were great.

[video=youtube]

[video=youtube]

Speaking of war games, I loved the Battlefield series back in the day, when I saw this trailer I was wanting it bad, in the game having helicopters flying over playing flight of the valkyries was just awesome.

[video=youtube] what kind of gamer would I be if I did not show this.. I am sappy but I loved it..

I played this for a little over a year, I was a fan of the regular The Sims game I wish the online version looked as good and had as much fun as the commercial showed..lol.

[video=youtube]

Nuke1967 said:
I played this for a little over a year, I was a fan of the regular The Sims game I wish the online version looked as good and had as much fun as the commercial showed..lol.

[video=youtube]

Isn't that typical? So many deceiving ads suckered me into buying crappy games over the years. **** you, video game commercials...**** you!

Latest posts

Back